CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later

+3
netta
Ambitious_Tiff
thegagaminaj
7 posters

Go down

My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later Empty My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later

Post by thegagaminaj 24th December 2010, 1:04 am

So I have pics.......surprised by how much growth I have in less than a month but hell...........I will take it! I can't wait until I have enough to put in a ponytail! My parents will see it tomorrow for the first time......pretty sure they'll have me in tears in all weekend but no turning back now.....flight leaves in less than 24 hours! Viva Las Vegas!

Initial BC (Nov. 28, 2010): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Initial BC (Nov. 28, 2010):[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now (Dec. 23, 2010): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now (Dec. 23, 2010): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also discovered a few new products last night that I love right now! Hair One is now making a shampoo conditioner for curly hair with Argon Oil....I used it this AM and my hair still feel baby soft and it's 10pm. LOVE it!!

thegagaminaj

Back to top Go down

My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later Empty Re: My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 24th December 2010, 1:10 am

Wow, you've had a lot of growth in a short amount of time! I hope your trip hope is a positive experience and the only tears are those of joy.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later Empty Re: My Big Chop......*almost* 1 month later

Post by thegagaminaj 24th December 2010, 1:16 am

Girl my mom told my dad I cut my hair and his response was "I hope she left bangs because her forehead is too big to be bald".......wut? Neutral

thegagaminaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 24th December 2010, 2:34 am

Oh wow. Girl I am seriously gonna pray over it. You'll get thru it. If nothing else, try to laugh at yourself and educate your parents on your decision.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by netta 12th January 2011, 1:54 am

Congrats ! great, now come join the 2011 Big Chop growth challenge !
netta
netta

http://publicfotki.com/netta315/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittabug 12th January 2011, 2:13 am

Wow, great growth!! People can REALLY get you down sometimes, especially family!! My bf still tells me I look like a boy!! As long as YOU like it, they'll get over it. Keep your head up!!! Smile
Kittabug
Kittabug

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 12th January 2011, 2:26 am

COngrats and you look great and keep your head up Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamglennie 12th January 2011, 8:18 pm

haa haa look who we have here!! hey giirl....you will have enough for twist in no time!! cant wait to see you at 6 months! You will be fly..D will do a dbl take!
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th January 2011, 8:37 pm

Great Progress!!! I have been curious about the Aragon oil! I may have to try it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by iamglennie 12th January 2011, 8:50 pm

@sweetdrk1 i love it...get it at Harmon ( face values)
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down