CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? about cones and detangling toddler

2 posters

Go down

? about cones and detangling toddler Empty ? about cones and detangling toddler

Post by therese 24th January 2011, 4:02 pm

I have a 3 yr. old with mostly 4a hair. I try to use as few steps as possible due to the fact that she has the patience of a 3 yr. old HA! Usually after I wash or co-wash (only once a week) I put in Curls Coconut condish, detangle, braid and send her off to bed. In the morning I refresh with water/Giovanni SOS/jojoba mix and then put in a little more leave-in if needed and sometimes top with a little jojoba. I keep reading about great inexpensive conditioners to detangle with like Aussie Moist. My question is - what about the cones? Do those of you who use condishes like these not follow the CG method, or am I just freaking about cones and shouldn't be?

therese

Back to top Go down

? about cones and detangling toddler Empty Re: ? about cones and detangling toddler

Post by Treece 24th January 2011, 9:07 pm

I use products with cones because my hair is fine when I use them. I like cones. But they are best removed with a shampoo that contains sulfates or you may have build up. Why don't you try a sulfate free and cone free shampoo and condit one week, and then Aussie Moist (or some other) the next and see which one you feel worked best. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down