CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

needing approval to make ur day

Go down

needing approval to make ur day Empty needing approval to make ur day

Post by Guest 22nd January 2011, 7:12 pm

when someone gets a big chop or wears their hair natural, there is always (for some) a need to get approval from someone else to know or be reassured that ur beautiful w/ ur natural hair; i guess b/c for a while natural hair was frowned upon so much and now alot of ppl are finally rocking their natural hair, but still, ppl should just do them, no matter what style that u wear, as long as u like it, that should be all that matters right??? and still there's that need to feel accepted or get someone elses opinion on how they look w/ their natural hair......i mean if naturals are beautiful and u are not ur hair, why should u need someone else's approval?? shouldn't we think we're beautiful no matter what others think or is it just matter of reassuring ones self that natural is beautiful?? idk feedback anyone Smile

Back to top Go down

needing approval to make ur day Empty Re: needing approval to make ur day

Post by creolebeauty1 22nd January 2011, 7:16 pm

it depends i like to know others opinions from my hair to my clothes to my make up it doesn't mean i will change it if they don't like it but a second opinion it's always good to receive in my opinion whether it be hair or else
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd January 2011, 7:28 pm

yeah, that's what i figured, i mean some ppl do need others feedback u know b/c they may be insecure or not sure on how they look, but um i know when i first big chopped and my hair grew out some, feedback always did me some good b/c i new i was beautiful, but short hair wasn't my cup of tea and my hair was soooooo damaged, i had no other choice but to cut it (split ends everywhere from bleaching, relaxers, other chemicals) and i always had shoulder length hair atleast; never super short (this whole short hair/ big chop thing is all new to me) but it is what it is Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down