CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!!

4 posters

Go down

New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!! Empty New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!!

Post by aj72crane 13th July 2010, 5:39 pm

Somebody help me...I am day 3 post big chop and my hair is so dry. Am I supposed to be hydrating it throughout the day as well as in the morning and before bed. My hair gets so dry during the day that it changes the whole look of my hair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HELP ME!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angie

aj72crane

Back to top Go down

New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!! Empty Re: New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!!

Post by jlowman1 13th July 2010, 5:57 pm

What have you been using so far? & Have you deep conditioned since your big chop?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!! Empty Re: New Natural - needing help with DRYNESS!!!

Post by aj72crane 13th July 2010, 6:05 pm

Have not done a deep condition yet. Have to go to my stylist tonight and let her cut off the rest of the straight pieces...they are driving me CRAZY. Then tonight I will do a deep condition.

aj72crane

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 13th July 2010, 7:27 pm

What moisturizer are you using in your hair? What is your hair type? That used to be my problem, but with my shea butter concoction, my hair is always well conditioned even in the hottest sun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 13th July 2010, 7:41 pm

Hey there! Im 3 dys post too and I totally feel u on the dryness. Mine is not excessive but like you said, it is enough to change the look of the hair by the end of the day. Are you co-washing ? how r u wearing your hair?
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)

Back to top Go down

Post by aj72crane 16th July 2010, 5:35 pm

So far I have been co-washing with either Suave Naturals Coconut or VO5 and using TIGI Bed Head as my leave in. At night I have been using Cantu Shea Butter then my satin bonnett. And Coconut oil. What am I doing wrong? This dryness is pretty bad...

aj72crane

Back to top Go down

Post by aj72crane 16th July 2010, 5:37 pm

And I also did a DC this morning using Honey and TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac. No difference yet with anything.

aj72crane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down