CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Go down

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT Empty GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Post by mrscoutrmmm 16th January 2011, 2:20 am

Girl I just have to tell you how proud I am of you! You are doing the damn thing! Some women get so caught up in their childs father that they forget to take care of they kids... You know who Im talking about. But you have made jr a priority since day one and nothing comes before him and your always on your shit. I just wanted to say how proud I am of you and what your doing bc I know how rare single mothers hear it.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT Empty Re: GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Post by mrscoutrmmm 18th January 2011, 10:42 pm

Ok so Im still out on this one. I used it added about a teaspoon and a half of honey and some castor oil. I covered my hair for 30 minutes and then washed out with cool water. My curls looked nice, but my hair felt kind of... Dry. Im not sure if it was all the extra I added, but I will give it a try 2 more times. One use as directed, the other I will leave on longer covered but with no "extras" added. So I guess look again next week, lol..

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down