CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

+2
Ambitious_Tiff
mrscoutrmmm
6 posters

Go down

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT Empty GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Post by mrscoutrmmm 16th January 2011, 1:54 am

Has anyone tried this product and if so what results have you gotten? I bought it today and Ive read mixed reviews online but most of them were from those with thin fine hair.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT Empty Re: GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 16th January 2011, 2:02 am

I look at it everytime I go to Wal-Mart or Target. I hope it works well. From the ingredients it looks pretty good. Please post your results.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT Empty Re: GARNIER FRUCTIS 3 MINUTE UNDO TREATMENT

Post by mrscoutrmmm 16th January 2011, 2:24 am

Will do. I just saw it today and was like "OMG!" lol. Still open to hear if anyone has tried it...

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 16th January 2011, 8:26 pm

I love it!
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 1:14 am

@ justicenga details please!!! Lol

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 1:16 am

ok, I am going to try it out tomorrow so everyone stay on the alert for a post. I would still like to hear how it worked for others though

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 17th January 2011, 2:17 am

i was using this product when i was completely relaxed (my hair) .. i was a pretty bad product junkie! lol but i can say that it DOES leave your hair very soft and manageable and it smells divine! i actually have a bit more left and i think when my roots grow out more i will try to use it on my natural hair and see what happens

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils (olive, avocado & shea) for dry to over-dried or damaged hair worked very well too when i was relaxed, i haven't took a good look as to what is actually in it beside those 3 oils. MAYBE i will try it on my natural hair in the future, idk lol
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

http://gotcurls.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 3:13 am

@ gotcurls? Wow, thanks! As for it working on natural hair I will have a review by tomorrow evening I want to try it as a deep conditioner (I'll probably leave it on for 30 minutes and put a plastic cap over it after I co wash).
This just gave me a great idea! How about curly nikki send me a bunch of free products and let me try them out and write reviews for the site, lol. Oh I can wish :-)

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 3:15 am

And Teyana is one of my curl inspirations to! I just like her swag. Thought I would add that in, lol.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 17th January 2011, 3:22 am

Garnier just came out with a "more" natural line called Pure Clean. Claims to be silicone and paraben free. I looked for it while I was in Target shopping today, but the only product in the line left was the shampoo (it has sulfates tho). I asked if they had more in the back, but an employee told me that the products have been flying off the shelves since they got it.

Here's the link to targets page for the product line:

http://www.target.com/s/ref=sr_fkmr_1_seeall_top?ie=UTF8&keywords=fructis%20pure%20clean&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchPage=1&fromGsearch=true&class=seeAll&rh=&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=target104545

mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 17th January 2011, 3:26 am

@mrscountrmmm girl we must be wishing on the same star lol God will bless you in anything you put your mind to anyways, just granting us with the patience waiting for this hair to grow is a blessing lol cause i know i'll be about ready to rip it out in 4 more months lol
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 11:31 am

@ mahoganytresses thanks for the info! I will most def check this out and get more info on whats in the product, the prices seem great. Have you tried looking at walmart, walgreens or a beauty supply?
@ gotcurls I kind of just looked at my hair one day (in October) and didnt feel like perming anymore. I didnt have the time, I didnt want to sit under the dryer and still have to take care of my then 6 month old. I was done! My hair is really staring to come into its own though and I have some great curls! But your right its through Gods strength I have the patience to wait for new growth and cut the perm off a little at a time. And I was a blonde with a perm :-/ so my ends are EXTRA fried.

Also another product I have wanted to try is L’Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss. Moisturizing Conditioner. I have read some REALLY great things about this product. Anyone tried it? I may start another topic about this..... I probably will bc Ive been dying to try this. Lol.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 17th January 2011, 3:22 pm

mahoganytresses wrote:Garnier just came out with a "more" natural line called Pure Clean. Claims to be silicone and paraben free. I looked for it while I was in Target shopping today, but the only product in the line left was the shampoo (it has sulfates tho). I asked if they had more in the back, but an employee told me that the products have been flying off the shelves since they got it.

Here's the link to targets page for the product line:

http://www.target.com/s/ref=sr_fkmr_1_seeall_top?ie=UTF8&keywords=fructis%20pure%20clean&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchPage=1&fromGsearch=true&class=seeAll&rh=&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=target104545

THANKS FOR SHARING IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

@ EVERYONE ELSE, I LOVE THE GF TRIPLE NUTRITION FOR MY NATURAL HAIR, I JUST ADD A LITTLE HONEY SOME EXTRA OIL IF I FEEL LIKE IT DAWN A BAGGIE FOR A WHILE AND MY HAIR IS SO SOFT AND MOISTURIZED AFTER
afro
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 3:55 pm

@ blkbeauty2010
What does adding honey do to the product its self and how does it aid your hair?

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 6:10 pm

Ok so Im still out on this one. I used it added about a teaspoon and a half of honey and some castor oil. I covered my hair for 30 minutes and then washed out with cool water. My curls looked nice, but my hair felt kind of... Dry. Im not sure if it was all the extra I added, but I will give it a try 2 more times. One use as directed, the other I will leave on longer covered but with no "extras" added. So I guess look again next week, lol.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 17th January 2011, 9:41 pm

@mrscoutrmmm girl can u believe today i took sissors to my head?!?! i did the BC ugh and i feel GREAT! i been only post relax for 2 months but i was just like if ima do it, then ima do it! lol. my bf was like aw it's cute (petting me like a puppy) lol.
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 17th January 2011, 10:43 pm

@got curls. Aww! You should put a pic up! My curls are really starting to "pop". I was worried for a second. More like "what in the hell did I get myself into?!" lol. Im actually about to deploy (Im in the navy). So Im just like how in the world am I going to do my hair on a ship in a berthing with like 200 females. Ugh. Ill find away. Have you been to this site http://www.butters-n-bars.com/ ? I just bought some product today (coconut oil, raw shea butter, and some hair growth stuff). It was pretty cheap and had some great reviews. Its where nikki buys her Henna from. Im praying and crossing all my fingers and toes that these products are great so I can have a "go to" site. oooooooooooooh I should write a review on the site to! lol.

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 18th January 2011, 12:18 am

oh i love raw shea, in new york u can get it, maybe a pound, for 5 bucks and it is THICK and RAW and has no scent, it leaves a lil residue but if u heat it it's good for your ends. but i'll be praying for you while you away from home, and how long will you be gone? have you thought about just sum simple box braids or something?
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscoutrmmm 18th January 2011, 12:54 am

@gotcurls- Im in VA and its so hard to find things around here. Im from Houston tx and to me VA is country! Lol. But Houston is a big city and has so much. The shea butter on that site was a pretty good price. But anyway, my ship is already deployed so I'll have to be flown out to meet them. Usually deployment is 6 months but I may be gone for 4 months. Thankfully, lol. I have thought about micro braids do you think box braids would be better? Ive never had them before... How long do they usually last? Im not worried about having products bc my job just involves paper work and working on a computer. So I can always order something if I run out Im just worried about shower time, rack space, time I'll have... etc.... And thank you for prayers! I am just upset bc Ill be missing my son's 1st birthday Sad (deep sigh). No

mrscoutrmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down