CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter

3 posters

Go down

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter  Empty Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter

Post by DannyCurl 8th January 2011, 8:05 am

So here lately my poor hair has turned desert dry. When washed she immediately turns frizzy and is completely undefined within seconds of stepping out of the shower. Detangling alone has been a beast (I am still transitioning). I have tried oils, butters, creams, treatments, intense deep conditioning. You name it I've spent hours doing it, and yet I still can't seem to appease her. She is beginning to remind me of a selfish lover (take, take, take, and giving nothing back in return). So my last attempt to make her happy I found myself of Amazon.com. I have been ordering and loving the lavender JBCO, but I have always wanted to try the rest of their product line. Well a few days ago I broke down and ordered the shampoo and protein conditioner. I wasn't thrilled to get the products, I guess in the back of my mind I was thinking, "here we go again". Nonetheless, I tried it last night and all i can say is WOW. My product junky is ready to take every single last shampoo out of the closet and immediately dump them all in the nearest trash can. My hair is beyond thick and eats up anything I put near it. So for just a small amount of shampoo to get the job done I was impressed. I have never had a shampoo leave my hair feeling that great, EVER. Now it did leave a slightly weird but light castor oil like coating to my hair, but after feeling and seeing the difference in my hair that is something I have no problem living with.

Has anyone else out there used JBCOs shampoo? If so please tell me if you experienced anything relative to what I have. Please tell me if this is true to form for this shampoo, or if the hair gods just happened to take pity on me last night and last night only.
DannyCurl
DannyCurl

Back to top Go down

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter  Empty Re: Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter

Post by makeupvixen 8th January 2011, 12:15 pm

The JBCO Shampoo coats my hair. Some days I like it and some days I don't. I just depends on my goal in the end. Now when I'm doing a castor oil hair challenge, then I love it. When I'm doing an Ayurvedic Hair Challenge then I can't use it. So it just depends for me. It's a nice Shampoo and if it fits your needs then go for it.

Here's the review I did on it a few weeks ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2pm7dqDA4
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter  Empty Re: Jamaican Black Castor Oil Organic Shampoo with Shea Butter

Post by nikkii30 17th February 2011, 2:56 am

I hardly ever register on forums, but after reading your question on JBCO Shampoo, I had to sign up. I found it to be amazing on my 3B-C hair, which tends to get very dry then breaks on the ends. This shampoo was extremely moisturizing and I can honestly say it prevents my hair from breaking on the ends.

nikkii30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down