CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

+8
krazy coils
HAMPTONSFNST
labon10
Beautifulyfe
tiffyd
Miz B
envizionj
4EverNatural
12 posters

Go down

Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil? Empty Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

Post by 4EverNatural 15th June 2010, 1:34 pm

Hello,

I was reading up on some other forums on here that talked about JBCO to help with edges and thickening hair.

Can anyone share their most recent experience using JBCO? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Toodles,

4EverNatural [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil? Empty Re: Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

Post by envizionj 15th June 2010, 5:38 pm

I use it daily in my hair butter mix. I also apply it after I wash my hair, before applying my Hesh Amla, Hesh Brahmi and Hesh Maka and hibiscus treatment. All the products I use thicken my hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil? Empty Re: Who Has Used Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

Post by Miz B 15th June 2010, 5:49 pm

JBCO is my staple! Yes! It works and thickens your edges and hair. I order the Lavender scented.
Miz B
Miz B

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffyd 15th June 2010, 5:58 pm

I've used JBCO. I've noticed some difference in thickness. They look WAY better than they did when they were relaxed. The JBCO makes my edges really soft. It's a keeper!
tiffyd
tiffyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifulyfe 15th June 2010, 10:57 pm

I just started using JBCO again after taking a few months break. I missed how soft my hair was and how my scalp was never dry when I used it. I can't say thats why my hair grows so fast because I do so many things to my hair but Im sure it contributes to it. But whenever I try to grow my eyebrows back in a short period of time like now lol I use a little JBCO on them and overnight those hairs start sprouting.
Beautifulyfe
Beautifulyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 16th June 2010, 8:44 am

How do you use JBCO?

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverNatural 16th June 2010, 10:50 am

Thanks for your responses Ladies!!!!!!

Where you you purchase you JBCO?

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 16th June 2010, 12:18 pm

I purchased my bottle at my local BSS store. I apply a little bit to my temples and massage to stimulate that area for growth and when my scalp begins to itch I apply it thoroughly. I should also let you know that it doesn't have best scent and it can be overpowering.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th June 2010, 1:40 pm

It can also be purchased at sams247.com and beautyofnewyork.com. ITA with the scent(lol). It reminds me of a smoky scent.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 16th June 2010, 1:57 pm

I LOVE JBCO!...that's all I have to say!....lolll..one of my staple products
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifulyfe 16th June 2010, 10:12 pm

After washing I use it as if I were greasing my hair ol school style but Im not heavy handed at all I had to learn that the hard way.
Beautifulyfe
Beautifulyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybee84 21st June 2010, 12:29 pm

i love the jbco also! the smell isnt as bad as i thought, but my boyfriend isnt a big fan of it at first. good thing the smell doesnt hanf around. I have noticed thickness and how it tames my scalp when it begins to itch. i am a product junkie and that's how i stumbled upon this product. i love it!!!

ladybee84

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverNatural 21st June 2010, 2:25 pm

Where do you purchase this product?

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by novembre 23rd June 2010, 7:16 pm

novembre
novembre

Back to top Go down

Post by JNelly 23rd June 2010, 7:41 pm

I love JBO ! It makes my hair so soft. When I was transitioning I used it for sealing. Even though i have only been fully natural for two days (lol) I used it after I co-washed my hair then I put some pink eco-styler gel on top and my little curlies were popin !

Am I the only one that kind of likes the smell? If there are any Carribbean stores near you , you can get it from there. I live in Brooklyn so it wasn't too hard to find.
JNelly
JNelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down