CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loc Soc (Shades of Color)

3 posters

Go down

Loc Soc (Shades of Color) Empty Loc Soc (Shades of Color)

Post by jlowman1 6th January 2011, 6:31 pm

Has anyone ever ordered a Loc Soc from Shades of Color? I ordered quite awhile ago and haven't received any correspondence from them. No email confirmation, no shipping confirmation... Nothing.

Anyone else had this issue?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Loc Soc (Shades of Color) Empty Re: Loc Soc (Shades of Color)

Post by Loving me 6th January 2011, 6:57 pm

I havent ordered from them, but did you call? I see a number on the site. Did the money come off your card?
Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by mokacoffey 6th January 2011, 8:34 pm

Hmm... I ordered from them awhile ago. The one I picked out was no longer available and so Ray, the owner called me to see about another choice or a refund if nothing else I liked. I called him back & I picked another one out and got it pretty fast if I remember correctly. Don't recall abt a shipping notice though. When my package came , Ray had included a free LocSoc to make up for the original choice not being available! Pretty cool.
Anyway, if it's been a minute, call the number on website & check on it. I get the feeling it's no problem at all with my experience of great customer service:-)

mokacoffey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 6th January 2011, 10:49 pm

Loving me wrote:I havent ordered from them, but did you call? I see a number on the site. Did the money come off your card?

mokacoffey wrote:Hmm... I ordered from them awhile ago. The one I picked out was no longer available and so Ray, the owner called me to see about another choice or a refund if nothing else I liked. I called him back & I picked another one out and got it pretty fast if I remember correctly. Don't recall abt a shipping notice though. When my package came , Ray had included a free LocSoc to make up for the original choice not being available! Pretty cool.
Anyway, if it's been a minute, call the number on website & check on it. I get the feeling it's no problem at all with my experience of great customer service:-)

Thanks for you input ladies!

@loving me: Yep, the money has come off my card already.

I called the number but didn't get an answer. I just found a customer service email address and wrote in, so hopefully he'll respond back quickly.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down