CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Insane Insanity users here?

3 posters

Go down

Any Insane Insanity users here? Empty Any Insane Insanity users here?

Post by sunkissed2 3rd December 2009, 9:37 pm

Hey I bought Insanity almost 2 months ago. I keep running into trials that throw me of my/his regi. I would like to make this post to keep other Insanity users motivated, as well as a place to answer ask questions about getting to our desired results!! Any takers?
sunkissed2
sunkissed2

Back to top Go down

Any Insane Insanity users here? Empty Re: Any Insane Insanity users here?

Post by d.denise 6th December 2009, 2:46 am

I wouldn't dare get insanity lol. I'm so lazy its sad. But I def thought about getting it for my mom for Christmas! She works out EVERY morning and used to be the queen of tae bo and all of those other tapes so I think she may like it. Are you dripping wet sweating after the routine? like it looks on the infomercial? I don't know if she'll be into that every morning lol.
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by Symmetry 7th December 2009, 8:54 pm

I saw the infomercial for that and I was like wow, but I'm like 3 weeks into a regular regimen with Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones... and these are alot of work... so I'd have to ease into Insanity. Do you like it so far, are you seeing any results?
Symmetry
Symmetry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down