CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer!

4 posters

Go down

For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer! Empty For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th December 2010, 12:37 am

It seems like every couple of times I use it a white film forms around the metal coil. What is that and how do I get rid of it? scratch
Cherry: extraordinary!
Cherry: extraordinary!

Back to top Go down

For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer! Empty Re: For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th December 2010, 6:18 pm

It is likely the result of hard water. Those are mineral deposits. I use distilled water in mine. How do you like your steamer?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer! Empty Re: For all the people with a huetiful hair steamer!

Post by FloridaSunshiny 18th December 2010, 3:19 pm

I've never see a white film on mine. Chrs is probably right - it's probably mineral deposits. I use distilled water with mine as well.

By the way, I LOVE steaming my hair! I do it, even with my protective style with extensions.
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 18th December 2010, 3:49 pm

I plan to order one in January! I can't wait to get it! For those of you that already have one, how do you like the results????
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down