CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you buy your hair accessories?

+9
tiffytaffey
Sebastain13
swt_sunny
blkbeauty2010
funkyhairchic
Tnt38
Ambitious_Tiff
jeanlouisangel
NaturallyStacie
13 posters

Go down

Where do you buy your hair accessories? Empty Where do you buy your hair accessories?

Post by NaturallyStacie 14th December 2010, 1:55 pm

I really want some cute hair accessories.

NaturallyStacie

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your hair accessories? Empty Re: Where do you buy your hair accessories?

Post by jeanlouisangel 14th December 2010, 2:01 pm

At my BSS in the City...they usually have..
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your hair accessories? Empty Re: Where do you buy your hair accessories?

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th December 2010, 2:06 pm

Girl everywhere! Walmart, Target, the Dollar Store. You kind find cute stuff everywhere. I made the flower clip I had on in my old avi...
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnt38 14th December 2010, 2:24 pm

My BSS has plenty of cute hair accessories for 99cent!!! Also if Im at my parents house I might just steal a fake flower out of the plant in the bathroom and randomly place it in my hair lol don't tell my mom though shhhhhh lol
Tnt38
Tnt38

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 14th December 2010, 3:37 pm

I love Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe! The local BSS has a nice selection of accessories, too, but they tend to look a little gaudy on me. If I want flowers I just got to the $.99 store and pick up a bunch and pic the flowers off.
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 14th December 2010, 4:00 pm

type in accessories in the search box (upper right corner on the forum) there are tons of threads and responses that can be helpful. Right now Sally's has buy two get one free. I usually dont buy from them cuz theyre too expensive for an accessory i can find elsewhere cheaper, but if you pay between $6-8 for each during this special and get the third for free its only roughly $4-6 per piece. not too bad.
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by swt_sunny 14th December 2010, 4:24 pm

i found some nice silk scarves (full size & the kind that look like a strip of cloth more of a headband look) at marshalls the other day. they weren't totally cheap - $15, but I liked the print and the fact that they were 100% silk. i always go to target to look for hair stuff but never have much luck! h&m is a good place too if you have one near you.

swt_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 14th December 2010, 4:54 pm

I go to Forever 21 to buy mine I want to learn how to make my own
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffytaffey 14th December 2010, 7:03 pm

NaturallyStacie wrote:I really want some cute hair accessories.

I see you are in Houston......there is a store called Glitter in the West Oaks mall that has really cute hair accessories for $1.00.
tiffytaffey
tiffytaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 14th December 2010, 8:08 pm

tiffytaffey wrote:

I see you are in Houston......there is a store called Glitter in the West Oaks mall that has really cute hair accessories for $1.00.
Is West Oaks way down Westheimer?
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 14th December 2010, 8:17 pm

Everywhere!!! Target, Wal-Mart, beauty supply store ... I even found a cute flower for my hair to wear for my wedding at Claire's. Whoda thunk it? I've become quite the headband junkie while in transition.
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 14th December 2010, 8:17 pm

blkbeauty2010 wrote:
tiffytaffey wrote:

Is West Oaks way down Westheimer?

West Oaks is at Westheimer and Highway 6. A few miles outside the beltway.
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 14th December 2010, 10:54 pm

Claire's
H&M (They had the cutest black flower hair clip!)
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by drmsd 15th December 2010, 7:11 am

I usually go the BSS route. It fits my budget. I'm looking into making flower clips/headbands, but I don't know where to start.
drmsd
drmsd

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 15th December 2010, 10:34 am

I'm not a big hair accessory person (simple headbands for me, please) but I've gotten a few from my local drug store. They have some nice Goody hair clips and pins (with gems and flower designs, not the generic ones).
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down