CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Accessories

+5
Treece
naturalblkbeauty10
rayray19
Umph
LuvJonez
9 posters

Go down

Hair Accessories Empty Hair Accessories

Post by LuvJonez 2nd November 2010, 2:50 pm

Hi ladies!!! I wanna know, where can I find nice accessories for my hair? Like the coils that go on your braids and clips, things that hold well.

LuvJonez

Back to top Go down

Hair Accessories Empty Re: Hair Accessories

Post by Umph 2nd November 2010, 3:28 pm

Claire's has some good items
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 2nd November 2010, 4:03 pm

forever 21 had alot of cute and cheap stuff..they have beanies for $3.50 (i stocked up lol)
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalblkbeauty10 2nd November 2010, 5:30 pm

rayray19 wrote:forever 21 had alot of cute and cheap stuff..they have beanies for $3.50 (i stocked up lol)

I was mad i saw that after i brought about 3 from charlotte russe for almost $10 a piece. its cool though, im gonna get some more colors from forever 21 Smile
naturalblkbeauty10
naturalblkbeauty10

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 2nd November 2010, 5:34 pm

naturalblkbeauty10 wrote:
rayray19 wrote:forever 21 had alot of cute and cheap stuff..they have beanies for $3.50 (i stocked up lol)

I was mad i saw that after i brought about 3 from charlotte russe for almost $10 a piece. its cool though, im gonna get some more colors from forever 21 Smile

lol yea i love charlotte russe but their prices on accessories be ridiculous!!! but i do like there 2 earring for $8 deal
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 2nd November 2010, 5:36 pm

oh yea and wet seal have earring for $3.50..i kno earring aren't hair accessories but they are cute with natural hair..especially if u got a twa
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 2nd November 2010, 5:43 pm

Here's a few, some allready mentioned. Smile

Claire's / Icing
Online, I don't know any specifically but you can get like anything online lol.
Target, Walmart, etc.
Local BSS.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 2nd November 2010, 5:52 pm

I've actually been finding some really cute hair accessories at the dollar tree (can't get much cheaper than a dollar!) Yesterday I bought 3 Goody Headbands from there and 2 other really cute headwraps. I also got some cute hair clips, and some wannabe goody ouchless bands (they work pretty good though!). FYI sometimes they have some pretty good cosmetic/bath & body products too. I bought some Revlon Eyeliners and some Sally Hansen nailpolish and lipgloss. They also had Olay Body Wash. Ya'll don't sleep on the Dollar Tree!
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvJonez 2nd November 2010, 11:55 pm

Lol. You guys are too funny, especially the "don't sleep on the dollar tree". I like budget shopping, means I get more for my money Very Happy. Thanks alot. I saw some cute coil looking accessory on a braided lady's head in a magazine though (sucks!) that i am sooo determined to find too. When I do, I'll post where from

LuvJonez

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 3rd November 2010, 11:41 am

I will be heading to forever 21 real soon. Thanks for this info.......... Very Happy
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 3rd November 2010, 5:25 pm

not sure how this comment will sound, but in Houston we have Asian and Indian stores that sell everything under the sun. I always find tons of stuff in theses stores just as cute and way less expensive. I love Charolette Rouse, F21, even DOTS but alot of their looks can be re-created just by looking around at other places. Also beauty supply stores (NOT Sally's) they're accessories are cute but the prices are crazy, ya know the ones tucked away in local strip malls. Also when you go out dont knock children's hair accessories, you'll be surprised how you can use them as style accessories. Last but not least... craft stores. This summer I lost my mind with the Niecy Nash flower thing. After beating myself up for purchasing a couple of $10 and $12 flower bands I went to Michael's and purchased flowers cut off the stems and pushed bobby pins through the bottom... $2 hair accessory that was more customized to my clothes colors. i took shirts to the stores to match colors, hot glued rhinestones on them...
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 3rd November 2010, 6:00 pm

blkbeauty, Those are excellent ideas. Thanks..............
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 3rd November 2010, 6:26 pm

I found a lady at school that makes beenies and headbands She crochets them and the prices are great She only charges $3 for the beenies and $.50-$1.00 for the headbands so I will be making a purchase very soon from her
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down