CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Holiday Movie and/or Scene from Holiday Movie

+21
Fleur
sweetdrk1
LadyMika
naturallynola
Renny
CrissyQ
curlya
FalconTress
BajanPrincess82
ebonediva
natchralme
MissyCee
tpayne22
courtrhapsody
CocaColaCutie
LittleOne
EMarie
newcurlieque
krazy coils
Takeya
ChrsLvsBks
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite Holiday Movie and/or Scene from Holiday Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Movie and/or Scene from Holiday Movie

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 12:56 pm

This Christmas when Chris Brown sings in church and the brother comes in from jail! Omg I cry every time! But I get my full belly chuckle on with the baby oil scene! Hahahahahahahahahahaha where's my car? In the river! lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Favorite Holiday Movie and/or Scene from Holiday Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Movie and/or Scene from Holiday Movie

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 1:00 pm

Ladies how did you all not include the classics. I love the 25 days of Christmas

*singin* put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking cross the floor!

"I'm mr heat miser Im mr 101"
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 11th December 2010, 1:02 pm

I love many of the classics of course, but National Lampoon's Christmas, A Christmas Story, and Home Alone are my favorites. I love comedies for the holidays.

I was rolling thinking about National Lampoon yesterday. When that squirrel flew out of that tree and everybody hauled tail, my sisters and I couldn't breathe. That whole movie was crazy. I feel like watching it now.

ETA: How could I forget Scrooged with Bill Murray??? I was watching it on tv 3 nights ago.

I also like A Little Princess (90's version).

Last edited by fleur_nouvelle on 11th December 2010, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 1:34 pm

I love the Polar express! Watching it now!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 11th December 2010, 3:15 pm

Renny, you have to watch at least one of them!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th December 2010, 3:52 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Ladies how did you all not include the classics. I love the 25 days of Christmas

*singin* put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking cross the floor!

"I'm mr heat miser Im mr 101"

I did. I love those classics. The Year Without a Santa - I'm Mr. White Christmas, I'm Mr. ten below. I'm going to go watch it right now.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 11th December 2010, 10:02 pm

My fav of all time is A Christmas Story. I have so many great childhood memories of this movie. My brothers and I would watch it so many times every year. One year both of them got bb guns and surprising no one got shot (but small animals)...........

Some other favs are Home Alone 1 & 2.

Sweetdrk1, I also love the baby oil scene in This Christmas. Dh and I were dying laughing the first time we saw this!!!! I also love your hair in your new avatar.......... Very Happy
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 11th December 2010, 11:02 pm

I really, really like 'The Holiday'... it's just so cute, and the music and scenery just put me in a good mood!
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 11:25 pm

pie wrote:My fav of all time is A Christmas Story. I have so many great childhood memories of this movie. My brothers and I would watch it so many times every year. One year both of them got bb guns and surprising no one got shot (but small animals)...........

Some other favs are Home Alone 1 & 2.

Sweetdrk1, I also love the baby oil scene in This Christmas. Dh and I were dying laughing the first time we saw this!!!! I also love your hair in your new avatar.......... Very Happy
thank you! The soundtrack is keeper too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 12th December 2010, 11:46 am

Die Hard.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th December 2010, 11:50 am

FalconTress wrote:Die Hard.
Lol! Yes! All of them!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 12th December 2010, 1:22 pm

I didn't want to say Die Hard, but yeah. LOL
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 12th December 2010, 5:36 pm

Hey ladies! I love this season and all the movies you named- Chrs- Preacher's Wife- YES!!! I have my nostalgic faves and my more recent. For nostalgia, I still like to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, the Rudolph movies that include Baby New Year and the Heat and Snow Misers (they call me snow miser, whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch! I'm too much!) and of course we watch a Christmas Story on repeat. But my most favorite is ELF with Will Farrell. I love that movie and watch it and laugh like I've never seen it.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th December 2010, 4:01 pm

BUMP
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ebonediva 19th December 2010, 5:50 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:BUMP

Thanks for the bump!! Great topic for the season! santa rendeer santa
ebonediva
ebonediva

http://God Said It, I Believe It, and That Settles It....AMEN

Back to top Go down

Post by catcurls 19th December 2010, 6:01 pm

I have 2 holiday movies I love The Preachers Wife the one with Denzel Washington and Whitney Houston and A Charlie Brown Christmas....LOL!!! Of all my movies they are some of my prized possessions! Nothing like a FG (feel good) movie to bring a nostalgic smile to your face.
catcurls
catcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2