CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roller Wrap Anyone?

4 posters

Go down

Roller Wrap Anyone? Empty Roller Wrap Anyone?

Post by Ms.Fenty 8th December 2010, 12:45 am

Hey ladies, just out of curiosity, have any of you ladies who are at least 7 months post relaxer or fully natural ever tried a roller wrap to straighten your hair? Roller set w/ big rollers and then wrap and sit under the dryer? If so, how did you do it, and does it actually get very tightly coiled hair straight?
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Roller Wrap Anyone? Empty Re: Roller Wrap Anyone?

Post by FalconTress 8th December 2010, 5:44 pm

Hi, Ms.Fenty!
I have not tried the roller wrap to straighten my hair only because I am trying to make it to Christmas without using heat(even what is referred to as indirect heat from a dryer).

I have used CurlFormers to straighten my hair. I have read reviews from transitioners who say they help manage the two textures when styling.
I will look for the link(s) and edit my response if I find it. I use Jane Carter Wrap & Roll to set my hair on CurlFormers.

http://naturallycurly.it/photo_contests/gallery/curlformers/

Scoll down the page to see the review by Traveling Transitioner

Last edited by FalconTress on 9th December 2010, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add link)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by purplec18 8th December 2010, 9:45 pm

i've tried one and im still transitioning unless u sit under the dryer for really really long no, your coils will not be str8 but if you sit under it long it ill be str8 but the next day my hair went back so idk

Last edited by purplec18 on 8th December 2010, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
purplec18
purplec18

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 8th December 2010, 9:51 pm

I have done it a couple times.....there is a post in this section where I posted pics. It gets my hair straight for the most part. I do have issue with the roots but Im working on it!!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down