CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help I have Split Ends!

3 posters

Go down

Help I have Split Ends! Empty Help I have Split Ends!

Post by Brainiac 30th November 2010, 7:36 pm

I tried the Destroy and Search method and it failed, it made it worse. Was too hard to cut and see them.

I really want to try the Split Ender, but I'm on a budget. I was going to flat iron my hair first with the Instyler and then use it.

I desperately need them clip if I want to see any growth. I believe it has stunt my growth.

Any suggestions?.

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Help I have Split Ends! Empty Re: Help I have Split Ends!

Post by Jazzyrin 1st December 2010, 2:06 am

i have really bad split ends too. i just cut them i recently got my hair trimmed also. I bun as soon as i get home or sometimes wear buns as a style to protect my ends and always moisturize. I dont know what the split ender is but check out the baggy method also there are some youtube videos on it.
Jazzyrin
Jazzyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally yours 1st December 2010, 8:57 am

i get splitends too. i hate doing search and destroy method on my natural hair because its too time consuming. it takes a whole day to do half my head, never again. i did it when i was relaxed. to me it much easier to do it on straight hair and it doesnt take up alot of time.its great for straight hair. i agree with above poster, keep hair moisturise(i second the baggy method) and wear protective styles.

naturally yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down