CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic Oils, which ones are the best?

4 posters

Go down

Organic Oils, which ones are the best? Empty Organic Oils, which ones are the best?

Post by Cupcake415 29th November 2010, 4:35 pm

Curlies & Naturals,

Question confused

I have a question from me... And one from my mom, lol

Question from me bounce

I went to Whole Foods last night and noticed all kinds Razz of Oils:
-Grapeseed Oil
-Almond Oil
-Avocado Oil
-Coconut Oil
etc... My question(s) are:
-What is a good oil to seal in Moisture? rabbit And... What is a good oil for Henna Mixes? Surprised

My Mom.... She has a very dry and itchy scalp... No

-What Whole Food Oils are good For Dry, Flakey, and itchy scalp?
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Organic Oils, which ones are the best? Empty Re: Organic Oils, which ones are the best?

Post by Umph 29th November 2010, 4:45 pm

jojoba oil
coconut oil
both are pretty close to your natural hair sebum
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Organic Oils, which ones are the best? Empty Re: Organic Oils, which ones are the best?

Post by Sebastain13 29th November 2010, 5:27 pm

I use jojoba coconut and grapeseed but you will have to figure out which ones will work for you I especially use the grapeseed for a moisturizer for my face daily but I do use the jojoba & coconut to seal & sometimes EVOO as well
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 29th November 2010, 7:40 pm

All of those are good. It just depends on what you like (and your hair) like best. I like a mix of them, Depending on the season. In the summer, I use more Jojoba, coconut, sesame and soy. In the winter, I grab jojoba, avocado, olive oil or grapeseed oil. The grapeseed, and olive oils are heavier and greasier but they don't freeze up in the cold. I just mixed up a cocoa butter, shea, castor oil, soy, coconut and aloe butter whipped butter. I am going to use it on my body and to lightly seal my hair. I go very lightly on the oils, because I don't want greasy anything. lol.

I only put a tiny bit of the shea in their because my hair rebels if there is too much.

Henna don't put oil in your henna mix, even if its a gloss. Oil and henna just don't mix well. I found that out on the Henna for Hair site. I wish I could find the actual page, but its there. you might check the forum.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down