CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic and Natural Products

+2
lexibugg004
Mz. Thang
6 posters

Go down

Organic and Natural Products Empty Organic and Natural Products

Post by Mz. Thang 1st March 2010, 3:33 pm

Ok I am really trying to use only natural products but I would prefer to buy from a store. So my question is which one between Whole Food's and Trader Joe's has the best selection? (variety and price)
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Organic and Natural Products Empty Re: Organic and Natural Products

Post by lexibugg004 1st March 2010, 4:14 pm

Whole Foods in my opinion, Trader Joe's selection was lacking!!! they just opened one on the west side of Olympia and both co-ops have better selections of natural hair products than Trader Joe's !!! my whole foods is in Seattle and also has better selection, but i am not sure if this accesment is relevent to your location since i live in washington, and our trader joes is in the burbs, and whole foods is in the middle of 3 million just in the Seattle metro area, but they had no kinky-curly. i think that may be changing soon. couldn't really compare price wise since they didn't have the same products, but i perfer whole foods!!! are there any co-ops in Saint Louis??if so you may what to try there.
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st March 2010, 10:08 pm

Whole Foods definitely has a bigger selection of natural hair products. I love the Trader Joe's nourish and tea tree conditioner but there's nothing else besides jojoba oil, aloe vera gel and some shampoos. Whole Foods has many different shampoos, gels, stylers and different lines like kinky curly, jane carter solutions, Giovanni, etc.

Also if there is a Vitamin Shoppe in your area check them out because they have some of the same products as Whole Foods but its a little cheaper. HTH
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxo 12th June 2010, 1:35 am

Whole Foods has a wider variety, but Trader Joe's has better and more affordable prices.
xoxo
xoxo

http://www.longlivehair.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AimWard 12th June 2010, 4:11 am

Whole Foods has a massive section called "whole body" that contains, Giovanni, Kinky-Curly, Aubrey Orgaincs, Kiss my face, Jane Carter Solution, Nature's Gate, John Masters, Henna, Cassia, Essential Oils, Castor oil, EVCO, EVOO, jojoba oil, avocado oil, almond oil, refined shea butter, aloe vera gel, vitamins, I could go on and on. Trader Joe's has one measly shelf.
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshNsweeT 21st June 2010, 3:51 pm

I would look into local places. they will probably be cheaper.. like an Indian or African market

FreshNsweeT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down