CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-month Growth Post BC (Pic Heavy)

+15
psbest
creolebeauty1
naturally yours
teenatty
Sweet Tee
CiaE
ftiffrenee
dawn1980
naturallynola
Sebastain13
rayray19
Treece
LaToya28
molove87
Fleur
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4-month Growth Post BC (Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4-month Growth Post BC (Pic Heavy)

Post by sweetdrk1 25th December 2010, 4:52 pm

Great growth! Keep up the good work!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

4-month Growth Post BC (Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4-month Growth Post BC (Pic Heavy)

Post by DreamMerchant 27th December 2010, 1:17 am

Wow, that looks really nice! Can't wait to see it in 6 months! cheers
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 27th December 2010, 1:39 am

Wow your hair is tooooo pretty
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 28th December 2010, 2:12 pm

Thank you DreamMerchant, Sweetdrk1, and Milwaukeechick, and Creolebeauty!

V3tt3, don't be disappointed that your hair won't naturally curl. There are plenty of great hairstyles and methods to achieve a variety of looks. I think your finger coils are fly as heck!!! I can't even style my hair right now. Don't worry about trying to create super curl definition or baby fine hair. Learn the texture, porosity, and elasticity of your hair. From there you will discover what your hair can and won't do. Keep your hair moisturized, moisturized, moisturized, and balance protein in it as well. I use a heavy oil like EVOO and that's it. Look into castor oil, too. What products are you using and do you take vitamins? Those are two factors that impact our hair and growth.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by v3tt3 31st December 2010, 3:31 am

fleur wrote:Thank you DreamMerchant, Sweetdrk1, and Milwaukeechick, and Creolebeauty!

V3tt3, don't be disappointed that your hair won't naturally curl. There are plenty of great hairstyles and methods to achieve a variety of looks. I think your finger coils are fly as heck!!! I can't even style my hair right now. Don't worry about trying to create super curl definition or baby fine hair. Learn the texture, porosity, and elasticity of your hair. From there you will discover what your hair can and won't do. Keep your hair moisturized, moisturized, moisturized, and balance protein in it as well. I use a heavy oil like EVOO and that's it. Look into castor oil, too. What products are you using and do you take vitamins? Those are two factors that impact our hair and growth.

Thank you for the compliment! My regimen right now is, shampoo with Shea Moisture(once a month), cowash and detangle with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, Deep Condition with Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine, leave in Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship, then I add EVOO/Castor Oil/EVCO. I slick the sides down with Eco Styler Gel w/ Olive Oil. My hair just always end up having an ashy dry look. I just used Aussie Moist the other day(to cowash). That felt pretty good(I probably won't repurchase Shea Moisture shampoo because the Aussie Moist has the same feel just without as much lather). I think AM felt alittle better than my staple HE HH. I don't think the Garnier or the HE LTR are doing the trick as my deep conditioner and leave in. I don't have the same slip as with the Shea/HE HH/ or AM. I also just tried the Hawaiin Silky 14 n 1. That felt ok(my hair doesn't feel as hard), but I'm still not satisfied with my end look/style. Still just looks like a fro(no curlies)...There's GOTTA b something out there for me?!?!?!
v3tt3
v3tt3

https://facebook.com/vette.hughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2