CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship???

5 posters

Go down

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship??? Empty Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship???

Post by tiatj 5th November 2010, 11:07 pm

I've read about herbal essence long term relationship being good for natural hair but have only heard of one person using it. Has anyone experimented with HH LTR? good/bad results?
tiatj
tiatj

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1116420078

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship??? Empty Re: Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship???

Post by tiashaunteé 6th November 2010, 7:43 pm

I have used the regular conditioner and the leave-in. They are okay products, nothing to write home about. The leave-in is actually kind of heavy and can cause a lot buildup if you are heavy handed.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship??? Empty Re: Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship???

Post by swt_sunny 8th November 2010, 11:21 am

I'm stil transitioning so that may affect the products performance on me, but I'd agree and say that it works just 'ok' (leave in, haven't tried the conditioner). I think I bought it more for the scent and the fact that it was on sale for $2 lol

swt_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Choctaw 9th November 2010, 1:56 am

The conditioner was just okay until I used it to wash out amla paste. It did a great job and the combination of amla and ltr left my hair feeling like silk. I had put it on the Do Not Repurchase list but I would buy it again to wash out amla pastes ... especially if it is on sale for $2 Cool

Choctaw

Back to top Go down

Post by simplysloan 9th November 2010, 3:34 pm

I've used the leave in. Eh. I couldnt use it with a lot of my other hair products. I got the white boogers. Bleh.
simplysloan
simplysloan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down