CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

styles for short hair

2 posters

Go down

styles for short hair Empty styles for short hair

Post by wtfshanee 4th November 2010, 2:26 am

So about three weeks ago I cut my hair from below APL to about neck length..around 6 inches off. Im 8 months into my transition and I have about 4-5 more inches of relaxed hair to cut off. I dont plan on cutting the rest off til around August- thatll be 17 months.

The only hairstyles I have been doing is straightening every 2 weeks cause I dont know how to deal with my hair this short. I tried doing a flat twist out(I used to do those all the time on my longer hair)but it cane out undefined and a hot frizzy mess.

Can someone help me or give me some advice as to what styles I can try? I dont want to keep damaging my hair with the flat iron.

Thanks!
wtfshanee
wtfshanee

https://facebook.com/wtfshanee

Back to top Go down

styles for short hair Empty Re: styles for short hair

Post by letha 4th November 2010, 9:37 am

Have you tried twist outs or bantu knots.. If you use twist outs its best to use some type of products that is good for twist outs or bantu knots.. Some ladies use Gel like Eco Styler Gel, I use Talijah Waleed Lock it up gel.

Go on you tube and look up Transitioning Hairstyles.. Some of those styles are too cute and I am like why didn't I think of that.. Very Happy

Some of the styles are for short hair. There was one that I just loved and now I cannot find it. But there are plenty of styles up there.

I hope you find something that will work for you
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

styles for short hair Empty Re: styles for short hair

Post by letha 4th November 2010, 9:46 am

Here is one video I don't use the products she used and I didn't use the rubber bands on the ends either.