CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hair styles for bra strap length hair

3 posters

Go down

hair styles for bra strap length hair Empty hair styles for bra strap length hair

Post by hdthomas 24th November 2010, 5:29 pm

my hair has finally reached my shoulder (or a little passed) and i have no clue wat to do with it other than a puff.. i need really easy and fast hair styles that i can do myself. and these hairstyles r usually just for 2 days because im n the military and have to keep my hair in a bun during the week. any ideas for weekend hairstyles?
hdthomas
hdthomas

Back to top Go down

hair styles for bra strap length hair Empty Re: hair styles for bra strap length hair

Post by aprilj90 24th November 2010, 7:18 pm

hmmm flat twist the front of your hair then wrap the ends into a bun?
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down

hair styles for bra strap length hair Empty Re: hair styles for bra strap length hair

Post by BajanPrincess82 24th November 2010, 7:58 pm

I agree with aprilj90, you can do flat-twists or cornrows in the front and then either put the back in a bun, do a twist out or braid out, or put the back in twists. You can also do braid-outs and twist-outs; set them on Friday night and then wear it out for the rest of the weekend.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down