CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a good product for dry twist-outs/braid-outs?

2 posters

Go down

Need a good product for dry twist-outs/braid-outs? Empty Need a good product for dry twist-outs/braid-outs?

Post by Curly_Star_19 26th April 2010, 5:42 pm

I've been unofficially transitioning since October but it wasn't until about a month ago that I decided to go natrual and found out about the natrual hair communities such as this site and the natrual channels on Youtube. I've been trying out some new styles and loving them even though they never come out quite right. I think because I still have alot of straight ends and my relaxed hair does not hold curl very well. Last night I tried my first twist-out COMPLETE FAIL! I used a new Cantu product, the growth and strengthing treatment and it made my hair really flat and dull. For my braid-outs I've been using the Cantu leave in and it's been working great so I figured the growth treatment would do the same but it really was horrible for my hair.

Anyone had this same problem with this product and does anyone know what is a good product to leave your hair soft and bouncy after a protective style?
Curly_Star_19
Curly_Star_19

Back to top Go down

Need a good product for dry twist-outs/braid-outs? Empty Re: Need a good product for dry twist-outs/braid-outs?

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 3:05 pm

Curlynikki's setting lotion mix left me with a soft bouncy hold. I strongly recommend that mix.

Search her blog for the recipe
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down