CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curl milkshake

4 posters

Go down

Curl milkshake Empty Curl milkshake

Post by aBailey 27th October 2010, 1:51 pm

So I love any type so detangler/ leave in conditioner. And I a few says ago I received my sample of curl milkshake and quench curl. The packets were so tiny I wasn't impressed. My hair loves product and drinks up even the thickest product. But with those 2 little pouches I was able to cover the amount of hair in 2 rows of twist ( and I have dense 4a hair) If I wasn't so broke I would def buy the biggest size they have. I wonder if the products at Target are the same thing. My girls were super defined. And I didn't have the wet jeri curl look that other products have given my hair.
aBailey
aBailey

Back to top Go down

Curl milkshake Empty Re: Curl milkshake

Post by Renny 27th October 2010, 2:48 pm

I lucked up on a second sample because my girlfriend ordered it too and was annoyed at how small the sample was. She decided to pass on trying it so I have two. I'll try it sometime next week.

My girlfriend told me not to buy the one in Target. She told me I had to order it. She said the whipped cream (I think that's what I ordered) was completely different so she orders online. I've also heard several YTubers (Kimmaytube in particular is one I remember) saying that the products in Target are not the same and it was said in a way that made me think that Target was a cheaper version so I never thought about trying the Target stuff.

Last edited by Renny on 27th October 2010, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aBailey 27th October 2010, 3:12 pm

Thanks I was on verge of a buy. But the product names were diff so I wasnt sure. But with 2 samples you should be fine. It didn't leave any sheen so u might wanna layer with coconut afterwards
aBailey
aBailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 28th October 2010, 8:59 am

My hair has been so dry after my BC, so I tried the sample of the Milkshake on my hair and my hair loves it. My hair is moist and shiny, and my curls are popping without frizz.

I was going to buy it at Target until I read this post. I went to the Curls website and found out that they sell it at many BSS: http://www.curls.biz/salon-finder.html
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 28th October 2010, 3:14 pm

the curls milkshake did work at all for my hair..i got the little sample pack as well..washed me hair and applied the milkshake to my hair and once my hair dried it still felt dry (but it did stop the frizz)..I rather save $6 and buy the wonderful KCKT!!!

but i do love the Goddess glaze by curlz
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 28th October 2010, 5:13 pm

I applied it after shampo, DC, GDLI. The clerk at the BSS thought I had a texturizer.

KCKT is too heavy for my hair. What works for one does not work for some.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by aBailey 28th October 2010, 5:29 pm

I'm on the fence i loved KCKT 2 years ago way back when they still had the white bottle. But I tried it once they repackaged the brand and I was so disaapointed. I so miss my original results from KCKT my hair was defined shiny,fragrant, and no hair loss. I wanna try it again. But my sample from curls was great but did lack the shine I like
aBailey
aBailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down