CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner

3 posters

Go down

Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner Empty Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner

Post by opheiliamath 16th June 2010, 10:26 pm

Any thoughts on Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner? Have you tried it? Like it? Hated it? No sure what to make of it yet? I'll would like to hear it! Thanks!
opheiliamath
opheiliamath

Back to top Go down

Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner Empty Re: Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner

Post by ChrsLvsBks 17th June 2010, 10:10 am

No, but I ordered it. It is $8 on the site now since their manufacturer did something.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner Empty Re: Has any ever tried Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-in Conditioner

Post by Carolina Natural 1st July 2010, 10:56 am

I just received my sample from curl junkie & I was not blown away by her products. I did a twist & curl & I woke up with a frizzy head. I used the cleansing shampoo the leave in conditioner, aloe fix and the hibccus & banana hair butter. Now the hair butter smells divine. If I had money to blow I would buy the hair butter just to make my hair smell good, but since i don't I think I'll stick with my V05 & hairveda almond glaze. for my twist & curl.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st July 2010, 11:10 am

@Carolina Natural, you may have used too many of the products at one time. I did a search on naturallycurly.com and less is more with CJ. I'd suggest not using a leave in under the butter. You can add the aloe fix if you still experience frizz since it doesn't have much hold. I learned the hard way. I used LI, butter & aloe fix and had big hair. Now, I use a little of the LI, one of the conditioners and aloe fix if needed.

@opheliamath, I purchased the conditioner not the LI. I will not be able to give a review, sorry.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 1st July 2010, 4:34 pm

Thank you ChrsLVsBks! I will have to try it your way. I actualy used the same products that Marsha used on Richeau's hair on the curlyjunkie website. So maybe your way is the best way for me. It looks like our hair textures are the same.

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down