CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask - My review

+17
BlakButterfli
LaToya28
Fleur
sweetdrk1
Sebastain13
MsKayDee
ChrsLvsBks
Shaynatural
jeanlouisangel
krazy coils
naturallynola
TwistedKurlzz
freckledmom4
Free2Be
curlya
letha
Renny
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask - My review - Page 6 Empty Re: Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask - My review

Post by Renny 11th December 2010, 1:28 pm

I know. I couldn't believe I had to pay the last time I was there, but girl we pay for crappy lakes down here and for fake beaches. Yeah, man made. Imagine. I did that once about ten years ago.

Are clothes still tax free?
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask - My review - Page 6 Empty Re: Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask - My review

Post by Umph 11th December 2010, 9:00 pm

Renny wrote:I love my Giovanni Direct Leave-In too. Can't say I've had luck with the two Giovanni shampoos I tried. So if you can twist with a conditioner you might want to try her Daily Leave-In or the new Curl Styling Gel. I'm noticing the twist I did with the leave-in don't have as much hold, so try the Curl Styling Gel (it says gel, but it's not gelly like), so maybe the gel if she's selling it. It's new so I don't know if it's for sale.

I am loving my hair. I can't believe it's hanging down. It's never hung down. I have to try it on freshly washed and twisted hair and see if I can get at least three day so the jury is still out for me.

NEW Curl Styling (Leave In) Cream & Natural Coils Curling Jelly are on my Wish List... the prices are relatively inexpensive. Thanks Renny.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th December 2010, 11:49 am

I am headed to her sire today. *cracking my knuckles*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6