CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Liquid Keratin???

4 posters

Go down

What is Liquid Keratin??? Empty What is Liquid Keratin???

Post by Tia Love 22nd October 2010, 6:57 pm

Hello loves,

I've been hearing a buzz about this treatment called Liquid Keratin. I've been doing some research and I'm still a little unsure about the results if I were to try it. The Liquid Keratin Bold is supposed to be for dark color hair and take away the frizz and loosen curls. Has anyone tried this product? If so can you tell me your results. Lastly, is it safe to use? Because it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it should be one right? Well this treatment looks like a perm, sounds like one, but I'm not sure if it is one. By me doing research it says its safe for natural hair. I just don't want my hair to go through another scare!

Thanks
Tia Love
Tia Love

Back to top Go down

What is Liquid Keratin??? Empty Re: What is Liquid Keratin???

Post by kanesharps 30th October 2010, 2:39 am

This is a revolutionary patented home treatment that detangles, strengthens, softens and especially to give you frizz-free hair manageable, which lasts up to 6 weeks. This progressive treatment gives immediate results and long term. The more often you use it, the more beautiful your hair.

kanesharps

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 31st October 2010, 2:07 am

I'd be real skeptical to use this. You have to use the high heat to have the protein have a longer effect or else it will wash off quicker. Though I will admit I've had my hair flat ironed at 410 degrees during my transition, it's not really the safest heat. IMO it just seems to be a protein treatment. It could probably be likened to the BKT. So I guess it's just a personal decision.

Again this is just my opinion.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down