CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD

2 posters

Go down

Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD Empty Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD

Post by kalyse317 15th October 2010, 11:09 am

Hello All,

I have thick and kinky curls that I wear both straight and natural. Over time I have struggled with ways to keep my straight styles straight without ruining the natural curl of my hair. I came across this opportunity to try Liquid Keratin Bold for free, when you participate in a video diary project. For those into video blogging, it could be a really good deal. You can go to www.liquidkeratin.com/videodiaryproject for more details.

A while ago, I tried Liquid Keratin (the original formula) at-home and it worked fairly well on my hair - it felt stronger, but the results only lasted like 2-weeks for me. Recently, the company put out a stronger formula, Liquid Keratin Bold. I tried it and have been really really pleased.

With the new formula, my hair was silky and shiny when straightened and super manageable and tangle-free when I washed it again. My hair feels stronger, even weeks after the treatment- which is supposed to last for 30-days, but it's safe enough to redo sooner if needed. I am in week 4 and will do the treatment again next week. I think this is a great option for those who like to bounce back and forth from curly to straight...

Another plus, is that it DOES NOT contain cancer causing formaldehyde, like some of the other keratin treatments in the news lately.

Have a happy hair day!!

kalyse317

Back to top Go down

Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD Empty Re: Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD

Post by Guest 17th October 2010, 4:32 pm

doesn't Keratin in particular make ur hair hard???

Back to top Go down

Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD Empty Re: Kalyse317: FREE Liquid Keratin BOLD

Post by kalyse317 20th October 2010, 2:13 pm

Keratin is a protein found in your nails, hair, bones, etc. It fortifies your hair and makes it stronger, but you def. still need to keep deep conditioning and using light moisturizes like always. I found it helped reduce breakage.

kalyse317

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 20th October 2010, 7:09 pm

You sound like an ad.
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down