CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday

+36
mokacoffey
freckledmom4
ethomasFL
yacoomba
mrspotts45
Shrinkage
FalconTress
TwistedKurlzz
EMarie
hatdiva7566
agdst
summerbreeze76
blackice82
cyclingchick
Neems
NhappyJackie
LaNatural
annedrea
MrsSunshinz
Tmochava
Carolinagurl
ciara89
NaptownCurls
chocolatediva
letha
LaToya28
jeanlouisangel
rayray19
Fleur
makeupvixen
Thinice
Renny
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
naturallynola
40 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Black Friday - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Friday

Post by naturallynola 22nd October 2010, 12:53 pm

Now, I am confused. I thought you were responding to the "Anita Grant" products. However, glade to see the Qhemet comments. I have been meditating on the Burdock Root butter. I just get a little put off by too much butter I hadn't heard any comments about the Tea gel. That sounds promising.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 22nd October 2010, 1:01 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Now, I am confused. I thought you were responding to the "Anita Grant" products. However, glade to see the Qhemet comments. I have been meditating on the Burdock Root butter. I just get a little put off by too much butter I hadn't heard any comments about the Tea gel. That sounds promising.

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you, I was responding to the post about the Qhemet's products.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 22nd October 2010, 1:03 pm

Krazy Coils, you intrigued me with the Tea gel, so I looked at the ingredients. I liked what I saw. Oil-free (Hallelujah) I really liked seeing the MSM too. I know it is a gel, but did you apply any to your scalp. I ask that because of the MSM. Also, I noticed a number of comments that he didn't hold very well. You mentioned definition, but what was your impression of the hold qualities. 3 and 4 hair types responding.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 22nd October 2010, 2:44 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Krazy Coils, you intrigued me with the Tea gel, so I looked at the ingredients. I liked what I saw. Oil-free (Hallelujah) I really liked seeing the MSM too. I know it is a gel, but did you apply any to your scalp. I ask that because of the MSM. Also, I noticed a number of comments that he didn't hold very well. You mentioned definition, but what was your impression of the hold qualities. 3 and 4 hair types responding.

No I didn't apply the gel to my scalp only my hair. Its a very soft holding gel so it gives very little hold compared to other gels. Your hair is still soft when using this gel. Also I think most of the products have MSM in them.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 22nd October 2010, 4:24 pm

Ok. Thank you.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 24th October 2010, 4:10 pm

Lynnieluv, I will send it, just pm me please..
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 3rd November 2010, 10:11 pm

Ladies, you may be interested to know if your order exceeds E$50, shipping is free from Anita Grant. I have been dying to try her rhassoul conditioner and also her Babassou Amla Shampoo Bar. She has a large selection of sample sized products too. Hopefully, she has a Black Friday sale. Anyone try any of her products? If so, what are your thoughts? How is the customer service?

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 7th November 2010, 5:06 pm

Well, just read an email from Anita Grant saying they were not having a Black Friday sale Crying or Very sad But, at least there is still free shipping. That is a biggggggggggggg deal since shipping and the EU conversion is major. Just FYI for Anita Grant fans.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 8th November 2010, 9:14 am

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Ladies, you may be interested to know if your order exceeds E$50, shipping is free from Anita Grant. I have been dying to try her rhassoul conditioner and also her Babassou Amla Shampoo Bar. She has a large selection of sample sized products too. Hopefully, she has a Black Friday sale. Anyone try any of her products? If so, what are your thoughts? How is the customer service?

I would like to know also as I've been really wanting to try her products and free shipping is always something good to hear.. Laughing I know it wouldn't take long to get over $50
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 8th November 2010, 10:29 am

I am glad she has a lot of samples. What a great opp to try several items. Are you a subscriber to her newsletter? Do you have any items you specifically want to try? The item I want to try the most is the whipped butters and Rhassoul deep condish. I have had my eye on that for some time.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatediva 8th November 2010, 11:23 am

Im in love with the AOHC. i will NEVER EVER be without it, again! noticed an immediate difference in my hair ...what else should I purchase? the Alma and olive pomade? does the honey balm give hold and definition lets say for a dry twist out ?

Also, whats the word on MJ rapid recovery? I know she has a good sale going during this time as well...
chocolatediva
chocolatediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 8th November 2010, 11:51 am

Chocolatediva, I've never used the honey balm for twists so I can't really speak on that, but MJ Rapid Recovery is really good. When I first bc'd it was one of the few things that really softened my hair. I like the Super Sweetback Treatment even more though.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatediva 8th November 2010, 12:01 pm

Thanks Latoya I will have to look into it..
chocolatediva
chocolatediva

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 8th November 2010, 12:31 pm

Hey chocolatediva,

I combine the Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm together with the AOHC for my twists. It adds a little more moisture. Since it has honey in it I've also added it to some of my conditioners when I am doing a deep conditioning treatment.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatediva 8th November 2010, 12:59 pm

Thanks! what about the alma pomade? I think my hair likes alma
chocolatediva
chocolatediva

Back to top Go down

Post by NaptownCurls 10th November 2010, 4:45 pm

Krazy coils what a great idea about adding the Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm to conditoners when going a DT....love that idea....gotta give it a try!!
NaptownCurls
NaptownCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 17th November 2010, 2:26 pm

EARLY BLACK FRIDAY,

I remember a few people interested in Komaza Care products, but don't remember who. I just received an email from them announcing an early BF sale of 15% off for Friday, 11/19/10. The coupon code: "save." Free shipping for order over $65.00. The web addr: komazahaircare.com

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by ciara89 17th November 2010, 6:05 pm

I heard that adding the olive hydrating balm to the aohc adds more moisture and sheen to your hair that you wouldnt get with the aohc alone. So thats on my black friday list just the olive hydrating balm to see if I like it. Also I'm interested to see tht Qhemet has a new conditioning ghee, that has Moringa & Coconut Oil, Alma and Brahmi. So I'm excitied about ordering that as well!!
ciara89
ciara89

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 17th November 2010, 8:35 pm

Don't forget to give feed back! I saw Moringa and Castor product on their site, but never heard anybody mention it, I am considering it. I need a few oils.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 18th November 2010, 12:51 am

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Makeupvixen, since you love avocado everything, do you use avocado butter or avocado oil? I've been wondering about them?

I forgot about Oyin. Guess, I will go sign up there too.

Well, one "veda" missing on this Black Friday wish list discussion. lol

Yes. my hair loves Avocado Butter and Avocado Oil. Anything with Mango, Shea or Avocado Butter and my hair is in heaven. My hair doesn't care for Olive Oil or Almond Oil, it can tolerate Jojoba Oil.

What "Veda"? LOL HairVeda and Aveda is about it, AfroVeda can kiss my left a$$ check, lol
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 18th November 2010, 10:38 pm

If you are an Oyin fan, they will have a BF and a cyberMonday sale. They are suppose to release the details this Monday! I have been wanting to try the Honey Hemp Condish a longggggggggggggg time.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatediva 19th November 2010, 3:58 am

Honey Hemp is one of the very few condish I love..Definitely give it a try..
Re: Anita Grant...Im scared to get hooked on foreign products when I dont hate paying for shipping domestic? Its it worth it? I really like to incorporate as many ayurvedic products as I can into my regimen since I am battling scalp issues..
chocolatediva
chocolatediva

Back to top Go down

Black Friday - Page 2 Empty Re: Anita Grant

Post by Carolinagurl 19th November 2010, 5:40 am

Anita Grant products are stateside now through hairogant.com. I found out on newlynatural.com. Hope this aids in the PJism.
Carolinagurl
Carolinagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 19th November 2010, 9:56 am

Chocolatediva Thxs for cosigning how great the Honey Hemp is. I need another leave-in for my rotation. So I will def. order this.

Carolinagurl - thanks for sharing the AG site. However, I have never heard of Hairrogant. Has anyone purchased from them? I would be interested in hearing from any existing customers. Also, I noticed they sell the "Hamadi" line--just curious to know if anyone whose hair likes shea has used any of those products.

Good AG products are avail stateside now = no currency conversion and min to get free shipping. I did notice the products are quite a bit higher or the larger sizes are available as opposed to smaller/cheaper quantities.

A while back AG emailed me they were not having a BF sale. I wonder if this company is. I might just give them a call today. I will keep you guys posted.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th November 2010, 10:48 am

Honey Hemp conditioner didnt work on my thick hair. It was like putting water on my hair. I was so disappointed because it worked well when I had a TWA.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next