CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evoo deep treatment

2 posters

Go down

evoo deep treatment  Empty evoo deep treatment

Post by j. kinky 11th October 2010, 9:43 pm

Ok, I mixed evoo with Biofusion olive oil deep treatment and it made a uber thick mask. But when i apply it to my hair, it felt...idk...for the lack of a better word "stringy", but the slip with crazy good, so i shrug it off and put on my trusty plastic cap. I left it on for a few hours. After cooking , cleaning,and doing laundry i decide to rinse it out. With the evoo infused conditioner in my hair, it was super curly but wayyyy more shrinkage than i usually get with just using Biofusion oo dt by itself. I rinse my hair and was not really happy with the results. My curls were super tight but i ran my RAT TAIL comb thru with no problems. My hair was soft but it didnt feel moisturized.
Im a newbie and i wanted to experiment with my hair. Find out what my hair like and dislike. I just figure since my hair love products with olive oil , that mixing the evoo into my DT would make my hair supple and amazing. what the heck am i doing wrong? Is it the combination? Should i use it by itself? Help a sista out! confused
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

evoo deep treatment  Empty Re: evoo deep treatment

Post by j. kinky 12th October 2010, 11:40 am

Well, this morning I am a very happy camper ladies. When I did my bantu knot out this morning i was very surprise at the results. My hair was shiny frizz free and was moisturized. UHg i knew evoo wasn't going let me down!!! And my hair had bounce to the ounce. Maybe I will use the evoo as pre poo instead of as a DT. dance
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 12th October 2010, 12:12 pm

Glad that it worked out for you! Very Happy
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 12th October 2010, 12:26 pm

girl u and me both lol