CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Conditioning Treatment

+5
NhappyJackie
creolebeauty1
Tnt38
rayray19
ladygogohot
9 posters

Go down

Deep  Conditioning Treatment  Empty Deep Conditioning Treatment

Post by ladygogohot 14th December 2010, 12:41 pm

Good day Curlies!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

My question is - Can anyone recommend a Good Deep Condition Treatment? I usually deep condition every week or two with my regular conditioners and oils, but i want to try a Deep Condition Treatment and see the difference.

I would prefer something i can pick in a store ( not a fan of on-line shopping).

Thanks

ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Deep  Conditioning Treatment  Empty Re: Deep Conditioning Treatment

Post by rayray19 14th December 2010, 1:04 pm

Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque at target is $9.99..my hair hates shea butter so i stop using it but it is a good DC
I use aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditioner..its a conditioner but many use it as a DC because it so thick and moisturizing
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 14th December 2010, 1:50 pm

Thanks RayRay!!!

I'll give them a try
ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnt38 14th December 2010, 2:27 pm

I use Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle rose too, but lately Ive been using Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango. Both are very moisturizing. AOHSR is about $10 and LSBM is about $3 for A LOT more product.

HTH
Tnt38
Tnt38

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 14th December 2010, 4:05 pm

This week i decided to DC the "natural" way i used a recipe i found on here and i really liked the results i used Banana (they recommend baby banana food i din't have any ) so i used 2 bananas , EVOO , and honey mixed it all up and whipped it a bit and applied it to my hair for a few hours , i LOVED my results next wash day i want to try this other recipe i got Avocado , honey and EVOO , than im a go back to my conditioner witch is Giovanni 50/50 , i add honey and EVOO to that and That's my DC
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 14th December 2010, 4:09 pm

Lately I've been DCing with a mixture of Coconut Milk and Giovanni SAS for 2hrs with a towel. My hair is so soft and bouncy...Yes!!! Natural hair that is soft and bouncy. I've done it twice (November and December), but wouldn't do it weekly because I seriously think it would overmoisturize my hair.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzyrin 14th December 2010, 4:23 pm

my honey child "olive you" deep conditioner
Jazzyrin
Jazzyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 14th December 2010, 4:25 pm

Wow!!!!..

Thanks a lot ladies,
I am going to try all of them ( Not @the same Very Happy ) but through out the winter months and see which one i like.

moisture, moisture

ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 14th December 2010, 4:29 pm

Silk Elements Megasilk moisturizing treatment is great for detangling, softness, and moisture! The price (on sale for 6.99/16oz) is just right for those on a budget.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/MegaSilk-Moisturizing-Treatment/SBS-373222,default,pd.html

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 14th December 2010, 4:58 pm

Thank you Latoya, really appreciate the info.
ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 14th December 2010, 5:01 pm

i want to try this coconut milk recipe sounds right up mu alley
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th December 2010, 6:56 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Silk Elements Megasilk moisturizing treatment is great for detangling, softness, and moisture! The price (on sale for 6.99/16oz) is just right for those on a budget.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/MegaSilk-Moisturizing-Treatment/SBS-373222,default,pd.html

I'm soooo hitting up Sally's when I get off work. Anything under $10 for a whooping 16 ounces is right up my alley. Thanks!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 15th December 2010, 12:33 am

I live and die by the Luscious Locks from KBB but it's $25 or 2 for $40, that's a lot of money for me to spend so I only buy it during sales. But it's my love, makes my hair feel soft as soon as it touches my hair. I have 5 bottles of it that I got from Black Friday that I will try and make last until Black Friday 2011.

Now when I have to get something from my local CVS or Rite Aide I'm all about the Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle, my hair loves it too. I also use it as my detangler in the shower. Although it's pretty cheap I still wait for a sale on it too. When it's about $2 I stock up, I think I have 3 of them.

I've tried so many brands from online vendors, natural vendors and store brand and the above are my two favorite. Coming in a close second on the natural hair care line is SheScentIt Banana Brulee. Coming in second on my store brand, a low second is Lustersilk Shea Mango Cholestorol Conditioner. It's my desperate and can't find anything else item of choice.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 15th December 2010, 12:47 am

jlowman1 wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Silk Elements Megasilk moisturizing treatment is great for detangling, softness, and moisture! The price (on sale for 6.99/16oz) is just right for those on a budget.

I'm soooo hitting up Sally's when I get off work. Anything under $10 for a whooping 16 ounces is right up my alley. Thanks!

You're welcome. Hope you like it as much as I do.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 15th December 2010, 10:17 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:

You're welcome. Hope you like it as much as I do.

I bought it and used it immediately last night. I think I'm in love and I've only used it once. I've never had a deep conditioner do to my hair what that stuff did! Thanks soooo much for the recommendation. I think I may have a staple on my hands. Very Happy Im gonna go buy a couple more while they are still on sale.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 15th December 2010, 10:42 pm

Yaaay, I'm glad it worked out for you. I feel the same way--I've only used it once, but I think it's achieved staple status already. I might go pick up a couple more as well.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down