CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIZZ B GONE

5 posters

Go down

FRIZZ B GONE Empty FRIZZ B GONE

Post by MS. FAJA 9th October 2010, 11:25 pm

UP UNTIL NOW I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MY HAIR BEING FRIZZY. WHEN I FIRST DID THE BC I LIKED IT BECAUSE IT MADE MY HAIR "LOOK" LIKE THERE WAS MORE THERE THAN THERE REALLY WAS. I NEVER GOT INTO GEL BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO DEFINE MY CURLS. BUT....MY HAIR IS GROWING!!!! AND NOW IM NOT SO IN LOVE WITH THE FRIZZ. I STILL DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT DEFINING MY CURLS BUT I DO WANT THE FRIZZ TO GO AWAY. ANY SUGGESTIONS? (NO GELS BUT I WOULD TRY MOUSSE)...AND DOES IT REALLY MATTER HOW YOU PUT PRODUCTS IN YOUR HAIR???
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

FRIZZ B GONE Empty Re: FRIZZ B GONE

Post by Free2Be 9th October 2010, 11:51 pm

I've had to embrace the frizz, because short of using gel every day, I have never come upon a product to reduce my frizz. Good luck finding one. I'd love to hear if someone has found something that works.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 10th October 2010, 9:23 pm

Me too!^ My hair is always frizzy in certain spots no matter what I use-I'm beginning to think that it grows that way.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 10th October 2010, 10:44 pm

What I believe is that frizz are just curls that haven't found their "partner(s)". If this happens after your hair has dried, try applying a thick product back into your hair to get the curls to bond together again.

Also, don't touch it when you're done styling your hair and don't over style (ripping curls apart).

You could try Beyond the Zone Noodlehead Curling Creme, it's about $5 and change at Sally's. I'm not natural yet so I can't tell you how well it works. I want to try Ion's Frizz Gel (it's a spray so you may like it), which is about $8.

Hope I helped a bit...
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 11th October 2010, 2:10 am

rinsing my hair in cold water gets rid of frizz and KCKT definitely eliminates frizz in the morning for me
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by MS. FAJA 11th October 2010, 11:27 am

Treece wrote:What I believe is that frizz are just curls that haven't found their "partner(s)". If this happens after your hair has dried, try applying a thick product back into your hair to get the curls to bond together again.

Also, don't touch it when you're done styling your hair and don't over style (ripping curls apart).

You could try Beyond the Zone Noodlehead Curling Creme, it's about $5 and change at Sally's. I'm not natural yet so I can't tell you how well it works. I want to try Ion's Frizz Gel (it's a spray so you may like it), which is about $8.

Hope I helped a bit...

I THINK THATS MORE OF WUT MY PROBLEM MIGHT BE IT SEEMS LIKE MY HAND IS ATTACHED TO MY HEAD...I CAN'T LET GO.
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down