CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defined and crunchless curls

2 posters

Go down

Defined and crunchless curls Empty Defined and crunchless curls

Post by abovealltherest 28th September 2010, 5:51 pm

Hey Ladies,
I recently posted a thread asking for help in finding a good leave-in. I have dry hair and it was recommended that I try Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifer. This stuff works well!

So I really do not know what to do with my hair because it is at an awkward length. I woke up for class on Monday and I do not know what to do with my hair ( I had washed and DC over the weekend). I took some Eco Styler Gel with Olive oil and applied it to my hair then sprayed the Protective Mist. I do not know what made me try this, but it worked like a charm. I have some really defined curls and I am shocked. My hair is really soft without any crunch or greasy feeling! cheers I thought I would share. I hope this helps someone.
abovealltherest
abovealltherest

http://www.fotki.com/abovealltherest

Back to top Go down

Defined and crunchless curls Empty Re: Defined and crunchless curls

Post by Fleur 28th September 2010, 6:08 pm

That's awesome! I just posted something I tried last week that gave me soft hair. I sealed my hair with jojoba oil/evoo before adding product because I didn't want the full impact of the hold. I mixed KCCC and Ecostyler Olive Oil and oh.em.gee. My hair was soft and the curls looked moisturized all day long in this Texas heat! I believe you about mixing the gel with something to offset the hold!!!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down