CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!! Elasta QP!!!

2 posters

Go down

OMG!!! Elasta QP!!! Empty OMG!!! Elasta QP!!!

Post by shortnsweet 23rd September 2010, 4:24 pm

I had never considered using this line, but I was in search of a good DC. I havent used the DPR-11 just yet (my usual day to DC is Sunday). but the olive oil & mango butter moisturizer didnt smell nice at all. No i almost washed my hair out in the bathroom at work! by the end of the day the smell had died down. as far as how it moisturizes it seem ok nothing to jump and down abt. ill give it another try tomorrow. is there anything i can use to help with the smell??? i would hate for the whole jar to go to waist (because of the horrible smell) if it turns out to work really well....
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Elasta QP!!! Empty Re: OMG!!! Elasta QP!!!

Post by LCnewjourney 23rd September 2010, 9:54 pm

I had to let go of the olive oil and mango butter moisturizer cause it actualy dried my hair out. I think it was the lanolin, or the cones...or something. All I know is that while my hair had a nice shine, it was DRY as the desert, but as soon as I clarified and cut it out my regimen, my hair really improved. I actually didn't mind the smell, so I don't know what to tell you about helping that out...maybe an essential oil with it?

I was going to try the deep conditioner cause I need a new one, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. If you search the forums, you may be able to find some reviews on it.

LCnewjourney

Back to top Go down