CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter?

+2
BlondeByDesire
vivacious00
6 posters

Go down

Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter? Empty Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter?

Post by vivacious00 8th March 2010, 5:35 am

So I've read really good things about the Easta QP mango butter and really want to try it as I wait on my shipment of unrefined shea butter. However, I've been to two Sally Beauty Supplies, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walmart and no one has it. I emailed their customer service to see if they could tell me if it's even sold in my area, but haven't heard back yet. I'm tryin to build my cache of hair products that seem to be universally liked by most naturals, but this item is seeming like an urban legend or something.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter? Empty Re: Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter?

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th March 2010, 11:09 am

I was gonna say Sally's but since you already tried.

amazon.com or texasbeautysupplies.com
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter? Empty Re: Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP mango butter?

Post by elleeccentric 8th March 2010, 2:44 pm

I ususally get mine from a local bss. I find that nationwide chains dont usually have it for some reason. hope that helps..
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by FAMUdani 9th March 2010, 3:37 pm

i would have to agree with elleecentric..the beauty supply should have them in stock..ive used it for my twists (along with eco styler gel), took them down the next morning and my hair was nice n soft

FAMUdani

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 9th March 2010, 4:29 pm

I got mine from a bss but I definitely saw it in my Riite Aid in my neighborhood but that is bc it is in a predominately black area...the Rite Aid price was cheaper than the bss price! Maybe you should google "where to buy elasta qp products?"....hope u find it!
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 10th March 2010, 4:43 am

I've been to one BSS and still no luck. I have one of my girlfriends on the lookout, as she's in a blacker area than I, and I'll be going to a couple of stores in a more diverse area this weekend. So thanks ladies, fingers crossed...
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinita07 12th March 2010, 1:19 pm

same. I cant find it anywhere! My Sally's and BSS all carry Elasta QP products, like the shampoos, relaxers, and even some of the conditioners, but none carry this or the DPR-11 deep condit! Still looking...
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 13th March 2010, 8:30 pm

I've finally found it! So any ladies in the Sacramento area, Hair Plus Beauty Supply has it and a few other selections from the Elasta QP line. And they also have what seems to be the full line of Aphogee products. Thanks again ladies for all the suggestions!
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down