CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLD WEATHER AHEAD...

2 posters

Go down

COLD WEATHER AHEAD... Empty COLD WEATHER AHEAD...

Post by MS. FAJA 9th September 2010, 3:35 pm

i live in upstate NY and for those of you who also live in the north yall know the weather is a changing. What are you going to do with your hair; how will your routine change? Im still rockin my twa, so i just wash n go. I usually let my hair air dry but its starting to get to cold to walk out the door with wet hair. I really don't want ANY heat to touch my hair and i realize if i wake up ealier i would have more time for my hair to dry..BUT im not a morning person so waking up extra early on top of early jus so my can dry prolly wont happen. ANY SUGGESTIONS???
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

COLD WEATHER AHEAD... Empty Re: COLD WEATHER AHEAD...

Post by Treece 9th September 2010, 7:41 pm

Is letting your hair dry while you sleep an option, or would sleeping mess up your hair? Maybe towel drying, or wearing a headwrap (if possible) instead of washing your hair?

For the upcoming cold I will probably wear my headwrap more and wear my frizz out. I usually don't mind my 2-textured hair being exposed, but if it's hot, it's uncomfortable to have big hair in your face, so winter may be my release.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by MS. FAJA 9th September 2010, 7:54 pm

waking up in the morning my hair is matted down(if im lazy and dont wear my scarf) but water usually does the trick to wake it up. idk i really like to cowash in the mornings before i get dressed and i apply product to my head soaking wet. it doesnt take that long for it to dry but by the time i walk out my hair is still damp.
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down