CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

4 posters

Go down

Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by natmommy415 9th September 2010, 10:45 am

Hello CN ladies!

I saw an ad for these products in a magazine. The shampoo claims to be a "Low Sulfate" formula and the conditioner is supposed to be "Silicone Free". They both also claim to have avocado, sweet orange, and aloe vera extracts in them. I was just wondering if anyone had tried them. If not, I may and will let you know what the verdict is.
afro

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Re: Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by Naturally Esq 9th September 2010, 12:36 pm

Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Re: Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by letha 9th September 2010, 12:54 pm

I posted on that link about the conditioner.. I never tried the shampoo.. I really love the conditioner.. Great co-wash conditioner.. great slip and it helps me to detangle I am transitioning
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleKat 9th September 2010, 10:42 pm

I also use the conditioner as a co-wash and it is great for detangling. Thumbs up on the Tresemme Naturals Conditioner.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Post by natmommy415 10th September 2010, 12:00 pm

Great!!! I'll go and get some of the conditioner today for sure then! I'm glad someone has already tried it out. I needed an alternative as the large bottle of HE HH conditioner I have is not working for me anymore. scratch

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down