CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tresemme Naturals Line: Lovesit.

+8
Yellagirlcurls
natural83
so1913
BeautifullyFree
KreyolKatt
jlowman1
curlybarbi48
asanterochelle
12 posters

Go down

Tresemme Naturals Line: Lovesit. Empty Tresemme Naturals Line: Lovesit.

Post by asanterochelle 16th March 2010, 9:35 am

Hey Ladies!

So if you haven't tried the new Tresemme Naturals Line (Low sulfate shampoos, silicone free conditioners) I HIGHLY suggest that you do. I'm having great results!!

I tried the Moisturizing Conditioner (there is also a volumizing version) to Co-wash with after my henna treatment last weekend. First off, it smells GREAT, sweet, but not overpowering, and the scent lingers just enough. It made detangling a BREEZE, great slip, and my hair felt super soft after I rinsed it out. My hair was still feeling really great and soft 2 days later, and I couldn't wait to use it again!

Instead of co-washing again, I decided to see how it would work as a leave-in, since i'm running out of my normal spray bottle mix. I sprayed with water, used a quarter sized dollop of my shealoe mix + a quarter sized dollop of the Tresemme condish, and put a plastic cap on for about an hour. Twisted the moist hair, and off to bed I went.

This morning, I couldn't believe my hands/eyes lol. If possible, my hair is softer than it was yesterday, my twistout is defined and has very little frizz, if any (and there's that amazing scent!!)

Ladies, if dryness is an issue for you like it is for me, or your just in the mood for a new cheap condish ($4 at my local Target) Definitely give this a try!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(just for reference, I have very tightly coiled curls, about 4 inches in lenghth, very prone to dryness/tangles.)

-asanterochelle
asanterochelle
asanterochelle

http://www.ark87@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Tresemme Naturals Line: Lovesit. Empty Re: Tresemme Naturals Line: Lovesit.

Post by curlybarbi48 16th March 2010, 1:37 pm

@asanterochelle - thanks for the information! I was in Target yesterday, but I had to put my self on a timeout because I've been buying too many hair products. I told myself I'm not buying any more until April. That's going to be on the tope of my list, though because my hair gets really dry at times.

Ms. Barbara

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
curlybarbi48
curlybarbi48

Location : I'm from Columbia, SC, but currently reside in Bartlett, TN

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th March 2010, 3:31 pm

I was in Target the other day and was looking at this conditioner. I watch Taren916's videos on Youtube and she loves this conditioner as well. Yall are gonna make me run back to Target and get this! It smelled soooo good!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by asanterochelle 17th March 2010, 9:17 am

@bmart40906: I know JUST how you feel. I definitely bought a large bottle of Aussie Moist 2 weeks ago.... whoops. lol. I guess that one will be on reserve. Tresemme has definitely moved into HG status!

@jlowman1: I cannot get enough of the smell either haha!
asanterochelle
asanterochelle

http://www.ark87@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KreyolKatt 18th March 2010, 10:40 am

Coincidentally, I just got done watching Taren916's video and said"hmmm.... well let me check out what my CN girls have to say about this product". You guys always come through! Thanks for the review asanterochelle! This will be my next conditioner purchase ( Yes, I will wait until the other 3 bottles of conditioner I already have run out- hopefully)

lol @ bsmart40906's self imposed timeout
KreyolKatt
KreyolKatt

Back to top Go down

Post by curlybarbi48 20th March 2010, 12:31 am

KreyolKatt wrote:Coincidentally, I just got done watching Taren916's video and said"hmmm.... well let me check out what my CN girls have to say about this product". You guys always come through! Thanks for the review asanterochelle! This will be my next conditioner purchase ( Yes, I will wait until the other 3 bottles of conditioner I already have run out- hopefully)

lol @ bsmart40906's self imposed timeout

Well, I went against my own timeout today and bought some Aussie Moist! Shame, shame, shame! On the 1st of April, I WILL buy some Tresemme Naturals!
curlybarbi48
curlybarbi48

Location : I'm from Columbia, SC, but currently reside in Bartlett, TN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 21st March 2010, 2:02 am

Hay ladies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol ...ok so i too purchased the Tresemme Naturals condish after watching Taren916 (luv her vids) ...and i must also admit it gets a thumbs up from me...i mean i lterally just got done tying up my braidout...cant wait to see the results of how my hair will feel once i take my braids out..after i co-wash with Tresemme naturals i then deep conditioned with Aussie 3min miracle(which is also in my mainr rotation!!!!) afterward my hair was soft..i am pleased with this condish ..i think its worth it!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by so1913 21st March 2010, 2:45 am

So far so good for me!
so1913
so1913

http://www.twitter.com/so1913

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 23rd March 2010, 11:15 pm

I just saw this commercial the other day, I was wondering hmmmmm...should I try that??? I will say this though.... I would use Tresemme products here and there when my hair was relaxed and it always left my hair really bouncy and fluffy...so Im definitely up for trying their natural line! Are most of you cowashing with the conditioner, or using it as a leave-in?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 24th March 2010, 4:26 pm

I so went and got this and I looove it!

@natural83... Im using it as a cowash and I find that my Aussie Moist/Suave TC is more moisturizing as a leave in for my hair...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellagirlcurls 24th March 2010, 6:43 pm

I got some of this yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out tonight! Thanks for the rec.!
Yellagirlcurls
Yellagirlcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 25th March 2010, 12:10 pm

I really, really , really, love this stuff! I'm using the aloe and avocado line(poo and conditioner) and the mousse. It provides slip, and provides great moisture(and the price is right lol!). I also brought the TreSemme Flawless curls and Smooth and Silky conditioners. The Smooth and Silky worked just as well as the Naturals. These products have offically replaced my Herbal Essences products and my more expensive products that I use.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 25th March 2010, 12:22 pm

Hey which conditioner are yall using...yesterday I was in the store and I saw 2 different conditioners from the Tresemme Naturals line...one that had avocado in it, and i think it said it was silicone free, and then there was another one that said it was low in sulfates, i think....just trying to see which one is better.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by prettysunshyne 25th March 2010, 1:00 pm

I love this conditioner too! I too watched Taren's video..her videos are awesome..I must admit! I bought the moisturizing conditioner that was silicone free. I've been using it for about a week. It makes my curls (for wash n go's) feel so bouncy and moisturized, kind of like my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Condish..plz don't get me started on that stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!
prettysunshyne
prettysunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by prettysunshyne 25th March 2010, 1:02 pm

natural83 wrote:Hey which conditioner are yall using...yesterday I was in the store and I saw 2 different conditioners from the Tresemme Naturals line...one that had avocado in it, and i think it said it was silicone free, and then there was another one that said it was low in sulfates, i think....just trying to see which one is better.

@Natural 83: I've only tried the moisturizing one w/o silicones in it. I love it and have no complaints about it. I've also co-washed with it. For me, it's too thick for a co-wash..I like it for a leave in. When I'm doing my co-washes, I like to use a thinner condish like V05 Moisture Milks.
prettysunshyne
prettysunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 1:21 pm

**adding this to my list**
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 25th March 2010, 2:01 pm

prettysunshyne wrote:
natural83 wrote:Hey which conditioner are yall using...yesterday I was in the store and I saw 2 different conditioners from the Tresemme Naturals line...one that had avocado in it, and i think it said it was silicone free, and then there was another one that said it was low in sulfates, i think....just trying to see which one is better.

@Natural 83: I've only tried the moisturizing one w/o silicones in it. I love it and have no complaints about it. I've also co-washed with it. For me, it's too thick for a co-wash..I like it for a leave in. When I'm doing my co-washes, I like to use a thinner condish like V05 Moisture Milks.

@natural83... I too have the moisturizing one without the silicones.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 25th March 2010, 2:22 pm

The Naturals line with aloe and avocado and the shampoo has low sulfates.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by ShyCurl 26th March 2010, 9:26 pm

I love this product, smells really good, and leaves my hair feeling great!!
ShyCurl
ShyCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down