CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shampoo/Conditioner

3 posters

Go down

Shampoo/Conditioner Empty Shampoo/Conditioner

Post by AdriEm 26th March 2010, 12:22 am

So I'm buying some shampoo and conditioner tomorrow because I'm going to wash my 'fro for the first time on my own; I usually get it done at the hairdresser's before getting coils so I'm kind of disgustingly excited about washing my own hair. Like bouncing and scratching my scalp kind of excited.
Anyways, I found this shampoo on the K-Mart website and want to know if anyone's used and tried Nature's Gate Organics Shampoo or Conditioner and what were your results. Also any products you would suggest.
Um, that's it, thanks a bunch
-AdriEm
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Shampoo/Conditioner Empty Re: Shampoo/Conditioner

Post by BrownSkinDiva 26th March 2010, 10:10 am

Ive never tried that one, but when looking for products best suited for your hair and scalp trial and error works well for some while looking at ingredients is best for others. Some curlies dont prefer using products with cones or sulfates (primarily shampoos have sulfates)....My fro loves herbal essences hello hydration and v05 clarifying conditioners, but like i said it may be different for your hair type, so I suggest start off by looking at ingredients and going from there...hope that helps Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by * 26th March 2010, 12:23 pm

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo and Conditioner is excellent. It's organic and it has a lot of natural ingredients that are good for your hair. At Rite-Aid it is on sale for Buy One, Get One Free(7.99).

Back to top Go down

Post by AdriEm 26th March 2010, 12:36 pm

Great and thanks for the responses. I was asking since the Nature's Gate has almost no sulphates. Either way I'll just have to try a few and see what works out for me. Thanks again!
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down