CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles?

+4
HappigocurliJenn
DvaAuNaturel
Poundcake921
4EverNatural
8 posters

Go down

What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles? Empty What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles?

Post by 4EverNatural 7th September 2010, 3:12 pm

Hello Natural Beauties,

The season change is quickly approaching us, I am curious to know what will Everyone's Fall Regimen and Protective Styles consist of?

Please share your ideas for all those who will be going through there first season change as a Natural Beauty.

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles? Empty Re: What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles?

Post by Poundcake921 7th September 2010, 3:37 pm

I am going away for a destination wedding in October and I want to do a cute braided and twist syle for the occasion and will rock it for as long as I can.
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles? Empty Re: What will be your Fall Regimen and Protective Styles?

Post by DvaAuNaturel 7th September 2010, 6:22 pm

My fall reggie will be a lot of deep conditioning treatments for my hair. My hair is super short right now so not much to do in the styling department. My focus will be to keep it VERY well moisturized and healthy now that I have color and my goal is to do as much as I can to help it grow quickly (if that is possible) and retain any length I get by pampering it so much.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 7th September 2010, 9:38 pm

I'm doing a cornrow challenge by myself starting today until the end of december and then from January until april-may I'll just be twisting and braiding.
My regimen will be using a poo bar to shampoo once a month; some type of condish (yet to be determined) with avocado/olive/peppermint/rosemary/lavender oils to co-wash every 2-3 weeks; and cocoa butter mixed with the above oils to moisterize. Oh my d/c will be an avocado with mixed with condish and the above oils. The condish will probably be Aussie moist 3 minute repair. That stuff is the bomb!!!
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by loves harmony 7th September 2010, 10:33 pm

HappigocurliJenn: Im doing the same thing. My hair is growing and it snag on everything. So i decided to start wearing french braids or throw a wig on. I cant stand my twist, they dont look right.
loves harmony
loves harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 7th September 2010, 11:49 pm

I will alternated between 2 and 3 strand twists and yarn and crochet braids. I will probably start in early Oct, thats when the weather starts to change until april
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Committed2thaCurl 8th September 2010, 1:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site and thought I'de squeeze-in on this topic! I'll definately increase on moisture and do more D/C's. (i.e. castor oil, Olive oil, shea butter mix, etc.). I will also wear stylish wigs and have my hair either twisted or cornrowed underneath. I'll use a refresher sprizt morning and in the evening as well to assist with moisture. (Rosemary, Vegetable Glycerin, and Distilled water).

Peace...Love...and Hair Grease! Laughing

Last edited by Committed2thaCurl on 9th September 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Committed2thaCurl
Committed2thaCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaSunshiny 8th September 2010, 8:21 pm

Since I live in such cold weather, I usually do tree braids from Jan. - April. I'm actually missing a straight look so I'm thinking of doing a sew-in a la Gabrielle Union.
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 8th September 2010, 9:32 pm

@ LovesHarmony... a wig is the way to go. I wish I had the guts to wear one but I feel as if I would look silly..... maybe I could do a curly wig... it would help as I don't like to do my hair.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverNatural 9th September 2010, 11:58 am

Thanks for sharing Ladies

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down