CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The venting thread.

+5
mverde3
amyleia
NaturallyBriaful
Nessa101
krissyc39
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The venting thread. Empty The venting thread.

Post by krissyc39 6th September 2010, 2:04 am

Feel free to moan/complain about anything you want here (boys, school, friendships, ridiculous expectations, boys, stupid people, boys). Did I mention boys?? Speak your mind, I won't judge Smile

I'll start.
Why did I meet the most perfect guy ever 3 days before I moved 800 miles away?!?! I mean he's incredibly sensitive, funny, cute and CHRISTIAN and now he's still in Florida and I'm... not. Ugh, I hate long distance relationships :/
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

The venting thread. Empty Re: The venting thread.

Post by Nessa101 6th September 2010, 10:41 am

Haha Aw. I hope you can make it work with him! That happend to me when I was away at school. I met the perfect guy during the final few weeks then moved back home four hours away lol.

But I did meet a really cute guy I'm into which idk in a way I don't want to be because I wanna completely dedicate myself to school this year. Does that make sense scratch Anyways he's really nice and actually had goals UNLIKE the guys I've met in the past. He flirts alot, but I still can't tell if hes just a flirty person or he likes me.

I wish they would just tell you!!
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyBriaful 6th September 2010, 8:22 pm

I hate how i miss my ex boyfriend so much. We've been together for 5 months(my longest relationship) and i hate how it ended.Because he didnt have the time for me anymore. He's been so busy with bball, school and preparing for college, it just made me and hi's relationship take a backseat. I really dont want to be with anyone else but him.. Sad
Also i hate that i dont ever have any "real" friends these days..it kills me to know that.
NaturallyBriaful
NaturallyBriaful

Back to top Go down

Post by amyleia 7th September 2010, 1:46 am

NaturallyBriaful i feel u on tht part about having any "real" friends.

But i am so pissed at myself for not applying early for university and now practically all my friends are there and it's like everywhere i turn especially on facebook i see people posting updates about university and whats not.its so depressing and making me feel like crap cause i have to work at the job tht i dont like tht much and this situation just makes me feel like crying sometimes.*sigh* hopefully i'll cheer up soon.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 7th September 2010, 2:22 pm

Krissy, does he have an older bro? Lol I don't know why but the sleezeballs talk to me as if I want them too. Its hard to meet a nice Christian man these days in college. Especially a guy with good goals. Smh.

I agree with NaturallyBriaful with the real friends thing. Its always when you need them that they disappear POOF! into thin air. But c'est la vie. I know who I can count on lol. Hope all of you ladies have a good day Smile
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 7th September 2010, 5:02 pm

@ mverde3 He doesn't! but I know what you mean about the good christian man thing. I haven't had much luck finding anyone with "true faith"

@ Nessa Go on ahead girl! In the long run your dedication to your studies will be worth it. That's how I got into Carolina Very Happy
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 7th September 2010, 6:58 pm

Thanks krissy! Smile
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 7th September 2010, 10:14 pm

so after thorough checking on selling scores and such, i bought the lion king off ebay, did buy it now (im not patient), stalked the track your package feature everyday until it arrived, anxiously waited for class to be over, anxiously waited for bible study to be over (terrible, i know, God's still working on me), just to get home and the dvd DOESNT WORK!!! it skips like the dickens, so now i have to wait for the person to respond to my message, PRAY that they have another copy available, blah blah blah, UGH!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!! i was really looking forward to watching it tonight. I had my pizza and popcorn all ready too!!! pale
jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evatete 10th September 2010, 7:05 pm

Omg im waiting for my shirts to arrive from hot topic and its taking years!!!! And the sucky part is one of them is too big because thats the only size left so i have to take it to a store to get a different size Mad .
4evatete
4evatete

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 11th September 2010, 3:23 am

Went to a frat party earlier tonight... It was iight but I got upset at the seggregration between black and white frats; they don't mix at all.

Ugh, I was just starting to think this campus was the epitome of racial acceptance :/
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 11th September 2010, 10:44 am

So I officially hate the financial aid at my school.

How is that I owe money to them when I have aid that is well over the amount of my classes and fees? Oh and get this - I get a smart grant from FAFSA in FL and they take it away. They shouldn't have done that because I called FAFSA and if I qualify for it then there is no reason why it should be revoked from me. So now they want me to pay the amount of the smart grant? I am not going to pay anything. I want to see what ridiculous reason they give for taking my money away. What a ridiculous thing to do. If I have peers who are getting over 10,000 back from refunds, I don't see how they can just take my scholarship away from me. I worked hard in school and when I FINALLY get rewarded, they wanna say I owe them. Greedy people.

I'm sorry for this but I'm so pissed. They did this before with another scholarship but since it was funded from the school, I was like whatever someone else probably needs it. But now this is money from the state of FL. They can't just take it from me when it did not come from them! UGH @%#$%&!@##$^$^%&
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 11th September 2010, 3:13 pm

@ mverde3 Talk to the company/organization that gave you the scholarship. Schools aren't supposed to change your award based on outside grants; you earned the money you got. I got an outside scholarship from the Boys and Girls Club and they told me that if the university tried to reduce my financial aid package, that I should tell them and they would wire the amount directly to my account. Luckily, it didn't happen to me but I would advise you to talk to whoever gave you the grant.

krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 11th September 2010, 4:59 pm

@Krissy, I called FAFSA and they said there is no reason why it should be taken away since I qualified for it and received it. And now I know they're trying to get some type of money for themselves. I actually need that money too and now they want me to pay them that amount. It makes no sense.
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 12th September 2010, 3:46 pm

I hate the fact that I miss the guy I used to talk to who threw me over for this girl who's a ho and looks like a man. *sigh* changed my major and it's ok but I just wish I could take a 3 day break. Then my bestie got sick and passed out in front of me. SMH. This school year!
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 14th September 2010, 12:12 am

Mz. CiCi wrote:I hate the fact that I miss the guy I used to talk to who threw me over for this girl who's a ho and looks like a man. *sigh* changed my major and it's ok but I just wish I could take a 3 day break. Then my bestie got sick and passed out in front of me. SMH. This school year!

LOL! Girl, guys don't know what you're doing sometimes. I think about the girl who my ex is with now and I'm like you left me... for that??
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 14th September 2010, 3:13 am

krissyc39 wrote:
Mz. CiCi wrote:I hate the fact that I miss the guy I used to talk to who threw me over for this girl who's a ho and looks like a man. *sigh* changed my major and it's ok but I just wish I could take a 3 day break. Then my bestie got sick and passed out in front of me. SMH. This school year!

LOL! Girl, guys don't know what you're doing sometimes. I think about the girl who my ex is with now and I'm like you left me... for that??
I'm actually getting over it b/c we don't even talk anymore Sad. We literally went from I miss you to *crickets* unless I text him.
I'm wondering though, as an African American female who's trying to better herself, where are the good men? It seems like the dope boys are encouraging me to do better than a man in college. Isn't that backwards?
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 16th September 2010, 12:20 pm

Why is it so bad being single? Everytime I get happy about it, I get told I don't have a man b/c I have no hair. Smh.
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 16th September 2010, 3:48 pm

My hair just doesn't want to stay defined. I twist and twist and it goes back to its poof

Last edited by mverde3 on 16th September 2010, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 16th September 2010, 6:00 pm

@CiCi - Whoever tells you that needs to kick rocks
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 17th September 2010, 12:57 am

I auditioned for this def poetry group a couple days ago.... Couldn't have had a worse audition if I tried :/ I literally had a mental breakdown when I got home Sad

@ Cici hair is hair, a man is not that necessary, and confidence makes other people jealous Smile
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 17th September 2010, 3:07 am

krissyc39 wrote:I auditioned for this def poetry group a couple days ago.... Couldn't have had a worse audition if I tried :/ I literally had a mental breakdown when I got home Sad

@ Cici hair is hair, a man is not that necessary, and confidence makes other people jealous Smile
EROT is that ish. Sorry bout ya melt down.
Honestly ya'll, I could really careless about guys right now. They don't know what they want and it's wasting my time.
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 17th September 2010, 5:17 pm

Mz. cici i'm the same way. Whatever happens with them happens lol
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 17th September 2010, 5:19 pm

And Krissy don't worry about the audition girl!

The other day I fell off my chair in class. Totally embarassing -_-
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 20th September 2010, 1:56 am

@ Nessa and Cici no worries! I'm determined to use this as a learning experience and I'm still gonna go out my comfort zone as far as performing goes... Playing/singing at open mike night tomorrow!

Im really stressed/exhausted right now. I hope I don't get sick No
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 20th September 2010, 2:26 pm

@krissyc39 I should follow your example and just perform but I'm scared my poetry isn't good enough Sad
In other news, I may have a bf soon even though I'm kind of scared of commitment. But he treats me well and most importantly: HE LOVES MY HAIR IN ALL STAGES! So maybe he's a keeper lol
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next