CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Products for Color Treated Natural Hair

4 posters

Go down

Products for Color Treated Natural Hair Empty Products for Color Treated Natural Hair

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th September 2010, 12:28 am

Hey Curly Divas,
I had a second BC and color last week. Now that it's done my focus is to pamper my hair and help keep it healthy, strong, and moisturized while it's colored. What products do you use and/or recommend for color treated natural hair?

I'm in search of great conditioners and deep treatments. My fear is that the great products I used before my BC may not be the best for my colored hair. I don't want my hair to fade fast.

Thanks in advance!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Products for Color Treated Natural Hair Empty Re: Products for Color Treated Natural Hair

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th September 2010, 7:01 pm

I was watching one of the shopping channels last night. Wen by Chaz Dean is supposedly great at not fading hair using products without sulfates and other damaging ingredients.

I personally think if you use natural products you should be okay. BTW, I'm loving the cut and color, work it work it!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Products for Color Treated Natural Hair Empty Re: Products for Color Treated Natural Hair

Post by CrissyQ 7th September 2010, 12:36 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I was watching one of the shopping channels last night. Wen by Chaz Dean is supposedly great at not fading hair using products without sulfates and other damaging ingredients.

I personally think if you use natural products you should be okay. BTW, I'm loving the cut and color, work it work it!

If you want to try the Wen, do not purchase it. I have a bottle of the Fig that I did not use. Its too expensive to buy just to try.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 10th September 2010, 10:00 pm

Hey CrissyQ,

What do you have a shampoo or condish? How much?

DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th September 2010, 10:09 pm

LexiwiththeCurls on Youtube recently did a video about color treated natural hair.

Here it is