CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

braids and crazy new growth

3 posters

Go down

braids and crazy new growth Empty braids and crazy new growth

Post by datrice13 5th September 2010, 2:52 pm

I just got my braids in two weeks ago and i already have almost a half an inch of growth and i know hair doesnt grow that fast im 6 months post Cool and i dont know if its braid slippage or if my hair has actuallly grown that much the only things ive been doing with them is spraying them with motions leave-in, spraying my scalp with extra virgin olive oil, and greasing my scalp with palmers olive oil formula gro therapy when it itches alot! So i just wanna know is this braid slippage or actual growth??? Smile
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

braids and crazy new growth Empty Re: braids and crazy new growth

Post by NickiK 5th September 2010, 3:10 pm

i am experiencing the same thing. I BC'd the mid of August and I put braids in it the very next day I swear to you my hair starting coming out of the braids by the end of August and even now. You can see my curls at the top of my head coming out the braids. Now when i cute my hair it was after a year of transitioning so i had a short fro.....but i greased my hair everyday when I got my braids then washed it with Tresmee conditioner and deep condition it with conditioner aloe vera juice and olive oil and I'm wondering if its new growth or what? Because I know my beautician told me it will grow back soon but this is amusing to me that its already start growing

NickiK

Back to top Go down

Post by datrice13 5th September 2010, 3:15 pm

glad im not the only one lol i think it might be the extra oil grease and moisturizing im doing i can also see my new growth popping out of the braids in the back too lol
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiK 5th September 2010, 3:19 pm

lol ikr well lets keep it up

NickiK

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2BMe :) 5th September 2010, 3:25 pm

Most likely it may be braid slippage if you're touching & pulling it a lot, but your hair may be in its growing phase.

But if it is growth, in two months you'll have two inches!!
Free2BMe :)
Free2BMe :)

http://xoxo-chichi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiK 5th September 2010, 3:38 pm

Free2BMe Smile wrote:Most likely it may be braid slippage if you're touching & pulling it a lot, but your hair may be in its growing phase.

But if it is growth, in two months you'll have two inches!!

I just confirmed thats its growth my aunt just looked in my hair and she said its new growth.....Yay I dont think these braids will last past October the way this stuff is growing lol

NickiK

Back to top Go down

Post by datrice13 5th September 2010, 4:25 pm

i dnt do much touching or pulling i leave it in a pony mostly plus i've had box braids 4 times before and i've never gotten so much growth so fast but im not complaining lol
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down