CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS !

3 posters

Go down

Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS ! Empty Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 29th August 2010, 10:47 pm

I need a good deep conditoner that I can find in a beauty Supply store or even a drug store that is under $10. I did my BC a couple of weeks ago and have not done a DC treatment yet only co washes and even before the BC I had not been doing them while I was transitioning Evil or Very Mad I know not good , but I want to take good care of nina simone( my hair's name ) now so a suggestion of a good DC is needed help me please .
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS ! Empty ok just saw the post below !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 29th August 2010, 11:01 pm

I thought I looked to see if someone already answered the dc question but I missed it .
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS ! Empty Re: Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS !

Post by Lynnieluve 29th August 2010, 11:03 pm

You can always add honey and/or oils to your regular conditioner to deep condition with.

I also like to use EVOO and EVCO together with heat....That stuff is DA TRUTH!!

The only BSS and/or drug store deep conditioner I've used before is Organic Root Stimulator Replenshing Paks. (has proteins in case you are protein sensitive)

I hope this helps.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS ! Empty Re: Can someone please reccomend a good DC I can find a the BSS !

Post by Naturally Esq 30th August 2010, 12:28 am

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner and Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor are my favorite DCs. You can buy them at Target, CVS, Walmart and Whole Foods.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down