CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEN????? has anyone tried this yet??

+7
maysay
ashollan
tlewis
crvng4mr
nmoultry
tiashaunteé
Lioness_Mane
11 posters

Go down

WEN????? has anyone tried this yet?? Empty WEN????? has anyone tried this yet??

Post by Lioness_Mane 11th November 2009, 3:47 pm

[b] Ok, Iv'e been seeing this infomerical about this product called WEN. It looks interesting but IDK about the informerical thing. So has anyone tried and if so what do you think????
Lioness_Mane
Lioness_Mane

Back to top Go down

WEN????? has anyone tried this yet?? Empty Re: WEN????? has anyone tried this yet??

Post by tiashaunteé 11th November 2009, 3:55 pm

I think....it ain't nothing but a cowash using a really thick conditioner. I wouldn't spend any money on it.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

WEN????? has anyone tried this yet?? Empty Re: WEN????? has anyone tried this yet??

Post by nmoultry 11th November 2009, 5:41 pm

I've used it 3 times and it's under the cabinet. It's okay but nothing to rant n rave about. I will use it again just because I have it and need to use it up

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness_Mane 11th November 2009, 6:51 pm

OK, thanks ladies!!! I figured that was the case.
Lioness_Mane
Lioness_Mane

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 11th November 2009, 7:05 pm

I like how they tried to be slick and call it a "cleanser".....not hating on their hustle but I do wish I would have thought of it first
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 11th November 2009, 7:22 pm

tiashauntee wrote:I like how they tried to be slick and call it a "cleanser".....not hating on their hustle but I do wish I would have thought of it first

LOL, girl you and me both. They got me on the fig because I used to use a fig shampoo years ago that I LOVED

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 12th November 2009, 12:15 am

Yeah, just co-wash. The rest of the world can by Wen.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

WEN????? has anyone tried this yet?? Empty Good product but you can find something cheaper

Post by tlewis 12th November 2009, 2:13 pm

I loved the Almond Mint when I had relaxed hair and it made detangling my daughter's hair a breeze! It was like a knife through melted butter! Yes...it was that good. Now that I'm natural I still use it every now and then and get great results. Is it worth the money...probably not. I recommend it if you want to try something new, but it is not neccessary. There are plenty of things on the market that cost less and work just as good if not better.

tlewis

Back to top Go down

Post by ashollan 16th November 2009, 4:02 pm

I was also interested in trying this product since cowashing really irritates my scalp. What do you ladies suggest I use? I am a new transitioner (7 wks post). Thanks!
ashollan
ashollan

Back to top Go down

Post by maysay 16th November 2009, 11:47 pm

I tried Wen over a year ago and I don't find it any different from other conditioners...it was a waste of money and all the different flavors smelled like cough syrup.

An alternative I've heard about on another forum is the Hair One cleansing conditioner that can be found at Sally's. It's cheaper and people really seem to like it. I suggest trying that instead of Wen.

maysay

Back to top Go down

Post by ashollan 17th November 2009, 9:51 am

Thanks maysay! I have been hearing really good things about Hair One also...I may give it a try.
ashollan
ashollan

Back to top Go down

Post by so1913 17th November 2009, 12:58 pm

I was using it over the summer months into early fall until I went for my latest trim, and my stylist said my hair, although in good shape, was a little on the dry side. My styling product could be the cultprit, but I would have expected more moisture from not using detergent shampoos. I have since switched to another cream cleanser I've used in the past so we'll see if that provides more moisture, if not, then I'll have to attribute the dryness to my styling products and have to look to change that.
so1913
so1913

http://www.twitter.com/so1913

Back to top Go down

Post by HADARAH 26th January 2010, 5:52 pm

Waste of time and money. All it got me was some dry curls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HADARAH
HADARAH

Back to top Go down

Post by CostaKink 1st February 2010, 2:34 pm

I JUS SAW THIS COMMERCIAL ON TV ... IT WASN'T VERY ADVERTISING. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOL Sleep
CostaKink
CostaKink

http://www.loudmouth269@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1rasheda 1st February 2010, 6:41 pm

ladies i have the solution please go to my site http://sheshay.com

1rasheda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum