CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egyptian Magic??

2 posters

Go down

Egyptian Magic?? Empty Egyptian Magic??

Post by makeupvixen 15th August 2010, 7:39 am

This bottle of Egyptian Magic keeps screaming my name when I go to Whole Foods. The thing is that it costs almost $40, ouch. So I went to YouTube to see if anyone has tried it, not too many women of color have. One video said to put it on your edges, well I have shea butter for that. So what else can I use it for in my hair?

I tried a sample of it while at Whole Foods on my face and it's really soft and smooth. Is this just a body and face thing? Can I really use it with my hair? (I was concerned because of the Royal Jelly it has in it as well)
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Magic?? Empty Re: Egyptian Magic??

Post by Chinita07 23rd August 2010, 2:59 pm

omg i'm DYING to try this as well! I did not know you could use it on your hair tho...I've just heard good things about it on your face/skin! I also didn't realize it was sold at WF...i was thinking of ordering a smaller jar online somewhere to try it out....hmmm...it sounds so good for the skin AND hair!
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 23rd August 2010, 6:53 pm

So far I have tried it out on my face. I had 3 dark old pimple scars on my right cheek towards my hair line. It's only been about a week or more and I have noticed that it has gotten lighter, not like a super major amount but enough for me to notice a small difference. It hasn't done much for the insect bite on my leg but it is lighter than the old insect bites from the past.

Too afraid to try it on my hair so I'm thinking about just doing my edges like the video said on youtube.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down