CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Crop, Yemeni, Egyptian...

4 posters

Go down

Summer Crop, Yemeni, Egyptian... Empty Summer Crop, Yemeni, Egyptian...

Post by BornAgainCurlz 6th March 2010, 10:42 pm

I was just about to order some henna online but got stuck with all the different types. Is there a difference?
BornAgainCurlz
BornAgainCurlz

Back to top Go down

Summer Crop, Yemeni, Egyptian... Empty Re: Summer Crop, Yemeni, Egyptian...

Post by envizionj 6th March 2010, 11:04 pm

What is your hair color goal? If you go to the http://butters-n-bars.com/henna4hair.html site, Sharika (aka ButterQueen) lists in the middle of the page what henna to use depending on what your goal is. You may also email her questions at beauty4u@butters-n-bars.com.

If you are ordering from the Butters-n-bars.com site, don't forget to include your "curlynikki" code for an additional 10% off. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Your order probably won't be shipped until Monday or Tuesday so you have time to ask questions. Since you live in NYC, you should receive your order within 3-5 business days, normally 3 days since that is when I receive mine.
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by R2D2 7th March 2010, 12:40 am

The "summer crop year" tells you how fresh the henna is, so Summer 2009 is good because it's the last crop! The fresher it is, the better the stain tends to be. The older hennas tend to lose their staining abilities over time. So if you ever go to an Indian store, be sure to check on the back of the foil pack the date of the crop.

The different hennas supposedly give different depths of red and they also have varying dye release times as well. They may also vary in the fineness of the sift, so the more fine it is the easier it is to wash out. Jamila henna is a very popular choice on this board!
R2D2
R2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by BornAgainCurlz 7th March 2010, 9:44 am

Great thanks!
100g is enough for short hair?
BornAgainCurlz
BornAgainCurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by BornAgainCurlz 7th March 2010, 9:48 am

o and whats this code you speak of? lol
BornAgainCurlz
BornAgainCurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by aero21 7th March 2010, 6:23 pm

WOW!! i just ordered form buttersnbars yesterday wish I would have known about the "curlynikki" discount.

aero21

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 8th March 2010, 2:39 am

BornAgainCurlz wrote:o and whats this code you speak of? lol
As a member of the Curly Nikki forum, when you order from http://butters-n-bars.com, you will receive a 10% discount at checkout when you add the "curlynikki" code. See this post from Sharika, who is the owner of Butters N Bars ... http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/product-junkyism-f10/butters-n-bars-coupons-codes-for-december-t1138.htm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sharika (aka ButterQueen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) and Nikki (aka Curlynikki) have also teamed up and are sponsoring the "Butters-n-Bars Miss Naturally Beautiful You 2010 Challenge." The challenge forum is listed here ... http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/butters-n-bars-miss-naturally-beautiful-you-2010-challenge-f14/rules-and-entry-t438.htm
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 8th March 2010, 2:56 am

aero21 wrote:WOW!! i just ordered form buttersnbars yesterday wish I would have known about the "curlynikki" discount.
Always look in the following forum
"
Product Junkyism
Post specials, coupons, and codes here! We're gonna buy the products no matter what...might as well save some money Smile"

If you forget, just remember to google "Butters-n-bars coupon codes" and you will be led back to the 10% discount anytime post.
See here ... "
Butters-n-Bars
Coupons/Codes For December

11 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Jan 7
don't forget that
anyone can use coupon code 'curlynikki' on Butters-N-Bars
anytime. One of the perks for being part of the network [You ...
www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/.../butters-n-bars-coupons-codes-for-december-t1138.htm
- www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/product-junkyism-f10/butters-n-bars-coupons-codes-for-december-t1138.htm+butters-n-bars+coupon+codes&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Cached"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by aero21 9th March 2010, 6:33 pm

Thanks envizionj!! i actually contacted Sharika and she refunded me the difference!! I thought that was very nice of her. So if I like henna in my hair i will be a loyal customer.
In the future I will check out that thread. Thanks again!!

aero21

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 9th March 2010, 7:38 pm

Aero21, that was very nice of Sharika (aka ButterQueen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]). I'm not surprised since her goal is to please her customers.
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down