CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Strand Twists

2 posters

Go down

Two Strand Twists Empty Two Strand Twists

Post by Born2BeMe 14th August 2010, 10:48 pm

Okay ladies...I have been trying to two strand twist my hair so it actually looks nice. I know how to actually twist, but getting it to look wearable outside the house has been very difficult. My hair is fairly thick so I just don't understand why it looks so weird when it's twisted. The twist themselves will be skinny looking with these ginormous parts. When I part small it's just too small and I am looking to wear between small and medium twists.

Please help me.

I need to do some protective styles so I can keep my hands out of my hair. I have been wearing a puff daily and my hair is suffering. I moisturize but my hair still dries out because it's always out. Any help you all can provide would be very helpful. Also any good twisting videos on youtube are appreciated as well.

Thank you ladies!
Born2BeMe
Born2BeMe

Back to top Go down

Two Strand Twists Empty Re: Two Strand Twists

Post by HappigocurliJenn 15th August 2010, 12:27 am

Hi B2BM,

go can to youtube and look up Rustic Beauty. You can start with her video # 36 but all of them are VERY helpful.... Mohanganycurls and Msheathernicole also are good.... I haven't watched their vid's in a while so idk if they did 2 strand twists or not.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 15th August 2010, 12:31 am

curlychronicles and msbuttahfly also.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content