CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIX brand

+5
PaganWifey
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
zinny 4a kinks
vivacious00
pyces82queen
9 posters

Go down

ORGANIX brand Empty ORGANIX brand

Post by pyces82queen 8th August 2010, 1:53 am

Has anyone tried these products? The Energizing Passionfruit Guava description is ..."exotic blend of energy rich organic passionfruit extract helps to stimulate and hydrate your tired tresses, with organic guava to add essential vitamins and antioxidants, and orange blossom infused honey for a brilliant lustrous and frizz-free shine." The ingredients are sulfate free and paraben free. There are so many great organic combos. Im still transitioning so Im doing as much homework as I can. My BC is in a month. From what I can tell, I have Type 4 hair, an A/B combo. I understand the same products dont work the same for everyone. I plan on creating my own hair care products but I would like to find possible OTC options. Herbal Essences hydrating products seem to be popular amongst the forums...Thanks

pyces82queen

Back to top Go down

ORGANIX brand Empty Re: ORGANIX brand

Post by vivacious00 8th August 2010, 2:23 am

Hi. I've tried the Coconut conditioner and shampoo, as well as the Nourishing Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil. I liked the poo and conditioner. The self heating oil, was okay, but I didn't think it did anything special to my hair. HTH

Last edited by vivacious00 on 8th August 2010, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't spell check.)
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by pyces82queen 8th August 2010, 9:17 am

Thank You. I already have to invest in quite a few things before I BC next month so that helps. Im certainly not in the business of wasting money.

pyces82queen

Back to top Go down

Post by zinny 4a kinks 8th August 2010, 6:12 pm

i have tried the coconut milk conditioner too - i like it its a good conditioner but its not anything REAL special in my eyes - i love its consistency and and smell . i also tried the moose - my twist out looked great after wards but when i put it in my hair i felt like it wasn't nice on my curls like i wanted it to be i thought itd be a thick moose and make my curls pop and make em shiny . but then again i have never used moose on my natural hair ! but i loved my hair results with it
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

http://twitter.com/C_Ezinne_O

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 9th August 2010, 2:08 am

I tried the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. Smelled great but honestly I hated the shampoo. It left my hair feeling dry and stripped. And the conditioner was way too light. My hair likes creamy conditioners though. But lots of people seem to like this product so idk...everyones hair is different.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 9th August 2010, 2:21 am

I liked the conditioner but not the shampoo. Strip City.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by VonAngel 9th August 2010, 10:26 am

I've tried a couple of their shampoos (Coconut Milk & Tea Tree Mint), and I hated them. They stripped my hair something nasty. I took those things right back to Target for a refund. I haven't tried their conditioners tho, but I don't expect them to do anything magical...not after my experience w/ the shampoos.
VonAngel
VonAngel

http://angeliquethenovelist.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bless 9th August 2010, 11:54 am

I've use both shea & coconut and they both are great leaves your hair nice and soft
bless
bless

Back to top Go down

Post by SpringCurls 9th August 2010, 12:20 pm

I use the shea butter conditioner to co-wash and I love the way it smells and it makes my hair feel very soft Smile HTH!
SpringCurls
SpringCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bless 9th August 2010, 12:29 pm

I know I love the smell too
bless
bless

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyFlower8604 9th August 2010, 12:38 pm

I use the coconut milk shampoo once a month and it's fine, but I can never tell if there's anything special about it. It smells good and has protein.
LilyFlower8604
LilyFlower8604

http://xclusivelyjune.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down