CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIX brand

3 posters

Go down

ORGANIX brand Empty ORGANIX brand

Post by pyces82queen 8th August 2010, 1:22 am

Has anyone tried these products? The Energizing Passionfruit Guava description is ..."exotic blend of energy rich organic passionfruit extract helps to stimulate and hydrate your tired tresses, with organic guava to add essential vitamins and antioxidants, and orange blossom infused honey for a brilliant lustrous and frizz-free shine." The ingredients are sulfate free and paraben free. There are so many great organic combos. Im still transitioning so Im doing as much homework as I can. My BC is in a month. From what I can tell, I have Type 4 hair, an A/B combo. I understand the same products dont work the same for everyone. I plan on creating my own hair care products but I would like to find possible OTC options. Herbal Essences hydrating products seem to be popular amongst the forums...Thanks

pyces82queen

Back to top Go down

ORGANIX brand Empty Re: ORGANIX brand

Post by ... 8th August 2010, 1:44 am

Wrong section. Ask this in the "General" and/or "Products" section.

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 8th August 2010, 9:18 pm

I really, REALLY like the Organix brand coconut milk products.
Im just not sure if they are doing anything "special" for my hair. They certainly arent hurting it. I think I like them so much because of the smell. I like that they are sulfate free too.
I think I may need to add a little something to them after I use them.
last week at walgreens theyw ere buy 1 get one free.
I would say try each combination until you find one that is right for you. the smell of them is AWESOME!

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down